Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ramblings..

What to do?!.. We have a horrible neighbor situation.. The lady above us is horrible. Put it this way, she has the oldest bed known to mankind and she is VERY disrespectful to all of her neighbors.. Its a nightly thing that happens around 3 am and doesnt stop til 6 or 7 am...And she is not quiet if you know what I mean.. Best part, is she isnt married and broke up with her boyfriend about a month ago and its been a different guy every night. Not trying to be judgemental or gossip but when it wakes both Matt and I up every night and keeps us up, what do i do? I wanted to resign my lease this May and save up for a house but I cant stay there if she is staying. We have complained to our manager about 4 times in 10 months and finally Matt called again yesterday and talked to the main manager and he says there is NO record of us calling or complaining.. Come to find out, Mr co-manager is friends with the stupid lady and covering it up.. Who knows, maybe he's a frequenter upstairs. All I know is I cant handle it anymore!!! We are looking into a house again though. So hopefully we can get away from it, but in the meantime until my lease is up in May, I am going to go nuts!

I am starting to feel crap build up in my lungs again! Just as I think Im getting done with it, the newest inversion moves in. I want to go skiing sooooooo bad but cant regain my lung function due to this. I was planning on Feb 8 to go but who knows if I am possibly getting sick again! The doc I work for told me I should go up to Park City and just hang out there and breath clean air this weekend! Hint Hint Matty!

We finished Season 2 of Big Love last night. How sad.. The show is 3 episodes into Season 3, so I just have to wait for it to finish and come out so I can rent it. Now we need to find another hobby to keep us entertained until the summer time comes. Booooo to the dark at 5:30 nights and coldness! I cant wait until it stays light til 9 pm and we can ride our 4 wheelers! Yay!

Well I hope everyone has a really good day! I send my love!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh about the nasty neighbor lady upstairs. What a ho!

And I know what you mean about the inversion... I'm sick of coughing crap up!