Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wed Nov 4

Halloween has come and gone.. Sad. I love getting all dressed up and seeing all the kiddos in their costumes! My costume for our 2nd and third party was a hot air balloon lol. Everyone kept asking me if I was the 'balloon boy' (the young kid that everyone thought was in that homemade balloon that flew across Colorado), or if I was from the movie "Up". It was funny. I got a lot of compliments. We had a great time. The party at our house was a lot of fun! We had a yummy dinner, lots of treats, had a costume contest (which I won 'best overall', i gave my prize to Lisa because I didnt want to win, the hostess isnt suppose to win! lol) Everyone was dressed up! I really loved having it at my house, first holiday there! Then on Halloween, we went to Joe and Kathys (Matts cousins) and had a bash there. Had my first copper camel there, wow those were good. I think I found my new favorite liquor shot hahaha. Left from there, went trick or treating at my mom and dads (well more like came over, raided their cabinets, ate stuff and hung out haha). Heres my costume:
My mom, Nat, Kyrie and I got tickets to go see Disney On Ice! Im excited to take my niece to see it. She will love it. Especially since she just got back from Disneyland and knows all the characters! It will be fun. Its not until Nov 15 but the way time has been flying, it will be here in no time.
So for the best news of the month.. drum roll please... I bought our NEW MOON tickets! lol I cant wait!!! I am a Twilight nerd, but Im cool with that haha! Im willing to admit it :) I wanted to hit a 12:05 am showing on Fri Nov 20 (opening day), but they were all sold out.. I did NOT want to have to wait until Friday after work, so guess what I did !! Yep took the only showing left- at 3:00 am Friday morning! Hahaha, I know, call me crazy! Matt was okay with it and we are going to go to the movie and then go straight to work! Only 16 days left!
I am curious as to who all reads my blog :) I hear every so often someone comment on it and I think its awesome that I have quite a few followers! Do me a (stupid) favor and "add a comment" to this post and put your name or whatever so I have an idea!
Hope everyone has a great day, we're halfway to the weekend!

4 comments:

Kasi S. said...

Well Tami, as you know, I have finally bookmarked it so I won't forget it again. LOL. I love to read and see what you guys are up too. Love you guys.
Kasi

amy said...

hey tami-
it's amy. miss you guys. cute costumes. looks like you had fun on your trip. We are taking the girlies to disneyland for christmas. i am excited, but they don't know yet. anyway, keep in touch. love you guys. amy

Gina G said...

Hey Tami, I love reading your blog also, it is fun to see what you are up to. Love you Aunt G

Heather said...

Love your costumes and let me know how the new twilight movie is!!