Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Time for a quick update

Happy belated Birthday to my Mom (Jan 25), Aunt Diane (Jan 22, did I get that right), Brother in law Roger (Jan.24), Ned (Jan 26), and Tess (Jan 26)!!! Lots of Bdays in January.. still in the next week, Happy Birthday to My grandma, Aunt Stacey, Tien and I think thats it. Sooo sorry If I forgot yours, way too many to remember this month lol!

Nothing too much going on.. Made a cake for my coworkers daughter (that's Tess!) and loved doing it! Making another one for Friday.. A wedding cake. Yikes, Im scared. They just want one like Phyllis's one I made for their reception so I can handle that! But those are scary because so many people see it, you want it to be perfect! I have some pretty good ideas though and think it will turn out good! I have been using my new Kitchenaid to make them and OMG it made it SOOO much easier. What was I thinking with that darn handmixer.. I love using it haha. One night I made a batch of homemade cookies in it, they were so yummy! I was impressed lol.

Our life is kinda boring right now.. Just being pregnant and dying to find out what we are having!! Its getting close, I am 14 weeks along right now, so a couple of weeks :) I have a feeling its a boy!! We are a third of the way done. Wooo hooo.

Hope everyone has a good night, I know I WILL!! I get to see Teresa and my babies!! I miss them so much. Both Abby and Mason have gotten so big, I cant wait to give them kisses :)

No comments: