Sunday, April 18, 2010
A day at the zoo!
This weekend was the first really nice weekend in a LONG time! So we took advantage of it!! Saturday, Matt worked in the yard and I went and hung out with my mom! We went to a Women Expo and had a lot of fun. We go every spring and fall when it comes to the expo center here. We bought Josie lots of fun stuff. I bought her a ton of cute headbands and bows and other fun stuff! Then my mom and I met up with my dad at my grandma Langs nursing home and visited with her for a while. Meanwhile Matt wanted to work on the yard. He did a GREAT job.. He is such a hard worker!! Him and his dad cut down a tree haha. A huge tree. I think they had fun doing it though lol. Then today, Matt wanted to just hang out and relax. My sister and Rog were taking Kyrie to the zoo and invited all of us, so my mom and I rode out together and went with them! We had sooooo much fun! Then I came home and Matt and I went to his parents for a bbq.. Pretty much spent the whole day outside!!! :) I love this weather. Too bad its only going to last until Tues and then more rain, and who knows, we live in Utah, maybe even snow hahah! Heres some pics from the zoo (Ok theyre mostly of Kyrie haha) !










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment