Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blankets and Nursery progress!

So I wanted to put up pictures of the handmade blankets/gifts I have received for my Baby!! I am very grateful for the love that went into these.. I dont know how I got so lucky to have such amazing people in my life :)

One of Matts cousin made this, its precious!

Isnt that pretty! Matts Aunt Christa made this :)

One of Matts cousins made this blanket.. Its really cool, Ive never seen a blanket made like this!!
This picture doesnt do it justice.. Its like 4 layers of fabric sewn in diagonal rows and then cut to all stand up together.. Very very neat!

This one is a rag quilt that I have ALWAYS loved. I was sooo excited when I got this :) I LOVE LOVE hearts (which I'll bet you could never imagine lol) so this one tickled me!I have seen a couple rag quilts and always wanted one but had no idea how to do one. I absolutely love this!!
the back of it!
Alphabet Quilt from Matts Aunt Christa.. Unbelievably beautiful! I have never seen one of these before!
Josies name in the corner :)
Big Fluffy cloud-like blankie!
Beautiful quilt from my aunt Nana!!
The softest flannel blankie Ive ever felt :)
Crocheted edges on fleece blankies!My first blanket given to us! My grandma made this for our last pregnancy for our baby's baptism.. It means so much to me.. Sooo much.. It will be very special to Josie :)
My grandma put soo much hard work into this blanket. The edges took forever!

It all opened up :)
Josies room.. Primering is finished, now we start painting tomorrow!!!!

And look at her ADORABLE carseat from My Mom and Grandma Pinelle!!

No comments: