I decided it was time to spruce up my blog a bit! I changed the background and fixed the counter on the right about Josie's age! Been really busy lately with everything! Josie is sooooo much fun, I cant emphasize how great its been! She keeps us on our toes and makes our days so rich. Heres an update on my life with this beautiful, sweet little girl:
I love watching her when she sees something new and all the things she learns. She is a little sponge right now and takes in EVERYTHING! I call her 'nosey' because she stares at people and every little detail of every place we go. I love it though. What I wouldnt give to get in her tiny head and listen to all of her thoughts. It must be so exciting to experience everything life has to offer for the first time! She has a sparkle in her eye and always happy!!!!! She smiles like its going out of style. Definately the happiest baby I have ever seen. She has 3 teeth to date. She broke the third one through TODAY actually. Her hair is growing in so quickly! The last 2 months has been unbelievable how much hair she has got! I can almost put bows/flowers directly in her hair with out a headband. I tried putting what little hair she has on top in a little rubber band and she wanted NOTHING to do with that. Did not like me trying to put her hair up. She shook her head back and forth like she was saying 'no'. We are teaching her sign language. I feel it will be good for her to know. Even if its just a little I think it will be great. Shes too busy and crazy to pay attention though! Haha. I think she may have some ADHD going on, she is NUTS! She loves to sing and hum. She loves to be sung to.
She LOVES LOVES LOVES when Mickey mouse comes on the TV. I am getting ready for her 1st birthday! I am doing it in Mickey and Minnie Mouse! I even bought Matt and I Mickey shirts for the party hahaha. Thats real love there! I rented a indoor pavilion for her party since it will be end of July and HOT HOT HOT! Hopefully it will turn out nice :)
I feel like I cant keep up with my house, laundry and cleaning with this little monster on my hands. She is all over the place, crawling and getting into everything. She pulls herself up on the couch and stands up to it. Its a matter of time before she is walking. She is wanting to, you can tell!!! We went outside and planted a bunch of flowers last week and surprisingly she loved the grass. She of course tried to eat it. Didnt like that too well. Made a funny face and spit it out. We take her on wagon rides and she could do that all day if we let her!! She loves being outside, Im so glad its finally warming up.
Phew, this whole blog was about little miss "Dos" (As my niece calls her!). Other updates are we are going to New York this year to visit Matts brother, sister in law and niece and nephew this fall! REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY excited to see them AND to go see New York! We've never been there! We also are going to go to New England to see my family since we are so close. I would Love Josie to meet them all! Looking forward to all the fun we are going to have this summer. CANT wait to take Josie camping for the first time. That will be an adventure! We have our annual family reunion in the mountains in July and we will also be camping then too! It ought to be interesting haha.
Well I guess I better sign off and head to bed since its 1:15 am. Im finally tired and have a cute little button who is going to wake me up at prob 9 am! Goodnight everyone !!! :)
1 comment:
Tami, I can't believe how much Josie looks like you. She is adorable! She seems like a happy little gal--probably as sweet as her mommie.
It's been awhile since I've read your blog! That needs to change... :)
Post a Comment