Friday, August 31, 2012
Update on our house!
We are on Day 33 of our home build! Its coming right along. Josie is talking more and more each day. She has even pottied in the big girl toilet quite a few times. I think she may be potty trained sooner than I expected. Josie and I watched Tyler this week one day and we loved it. Josie loves him so much, its adorable! She loves to take care of him! I wish we could have a baby now, but I know its a bad time, living at my moms, waiting for our house to be built. I just have to be patient.
Im kind of at a lost for what to write tonight. Im really tired, so my brain isnt working. I will go give Josie a bath and call it a night. Enjoy the newest pictures :)
Goodnight, Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment