I love 4 day work weeks! 2 in one month, thats not common, but WONDERFUL hahaha. We are going to a Bees game tomorrow! Im so excited, its our first (and prob last) this year. We are going with my parents. It will be alot of fun, even with fireworks afterwords! Life has been pretty good. I have been going to Therapy with a LCSW and have an appt with a psychiatrist to get my meds straightened out. Enough with this depression crap.. I want to get it under control once and for all! It has been helpful so far, I enjoy going to therapy. Its nice to just talk/vent.. Not worry.. Just talk it out.
I love my new hobbies.. I am even attempting (after practicing twice!) to make my sisters cake for her reception!! How crazy is that lol. I think it will be fun though. I just made a really cute spongebob cake for Mason and it turned out darling :) I really love it. I also am back into jewelry. I bought some new stuff which always helps. I am into making the watch bands too. I am going to make them for Christmas presents. The present is always more meaningful when made, I beleive! Those are always my favorite.
I got a new ring! I loved my original one but it was just too big.. It hid the diamond so bad and didnt do the beautiful diamond any justice. Matt agreed so we got a new setting :) Isnt it pretty!
This is my old ring after they cut it to get the diamond out :( It made me sad.
This is the ring alone.
And with my anniversary band!
Happy Hump Day lol
This is the ring alone.
And with my anniversary band!
Happy Hump Day lol
1 comment:
Hey Tami! What a cute blog you have! I found it on facebook and have been looking at it ever since. I hope that's okay. :) mine is dunlavydot.blogspot.com if you want to look. :)
Post a Comment