Monday, July 13, 2009

Time for an update!

Its only been like 2 weeks haha. We have been busy cats!!! I love the summer time for that reason. We are always doing something and are on the run.

The fourth of July was alot of fun as usual. Matts parents went out of town to Portland to visit family so we just hung out with my family the whole weekend. It rained at the parade which irritated me but it was nice afterwards. We went to my aunt claires and got in her big pool and that was A TON of fun. We had 13 people in it at one time lol. Then that night, we went to my moms and did fireworks! The next day we went and hung out with Jer, Kasi, Adam and Phyll and the kids. We went to Jordanelle and spent the afternoon there. It was soooo nice! And imagine this, it rained some of the time we were there. I am getting so SICK of the stupid rain! But I got burned, hung out with my family and had fun! Good times!

We finally went and seen "Hangover"! Hahahah what a funny movie. I definately would recommend it to anyone! We actually want to go see it again. I had my first BBQ at my house and it was a success haha. I had Adam, Phyll, Jer, Kasi and the kids over to say goodbye to them (not Adam and Phyll). We invited Teresa and the kids over. It was a great night, warm with a cool breeze.. We had dinner, BS'd and hung out.. Once again, I love the summer time!

The annual Lang Family reunion was this last weekend. It was at a new place this year but it turned out okay. It ended up being a ton of fun! I was in charge of games and they went over well. Matt did breakfast and I was proud of him :) Saturday night we went to bed and had turned our lantern off. Well somehow I lost the base while walking to the tent, so Matt sturdied the lantern on a bin we had in our tent. All of a sudden, we here a loud crash, I hear Matt say "OW!" and then the air mattress makes a pop sound and whooshes air! It popped our damn air mattress!! It sucked so bad! And on top of it I forgot pillows.. That wasnt too bad Fri night because the air mattress helped but Sat with no pillows and no air mattress=NO FUN! But it was funny and a good story to tell haha.

Mondays suck. I hate work on Mondays, starting of a new week.. Friday will be here soon though!

No comments: