Saturday, July 24, 2010

Finally her room is done!

Felt like it took FOREVER but the house is finally finished. There was a lot of work to be done but we made it in the nick of time!

Matt taking a well deserved break.. He pulled all the carpet up in one day.

Got the carpet under the couch up. (Its R3D3!)

Our bedroom before carpet...Josies room before carpet


Our living room all cleared out
Worst part of getting carpet, moving EVERYTHING off the floors. This is our bedroom bathroom.. We put so much in here!
Bath tub of shoes!!! haha.

Our back family room that we dont use. It got all of the furniture of the 2nd and 3rd bedroom during the remodel! It drove me crazy.. all that insanity, and I had to look at it daily! ahh!

A view of it from the kitchen.. Yikes!

Another shot of it
And now for Josies room!!!! ***************

Sweet little wall sticker I found!
View from the doorway
Looking to the right..
Her crib and ribbon of hair bows and flowers I have made for her! :) I also made the letters for the wall!
Her crib again
And again!!!! :) :) Look at those polka dotted sheets, cute huh!?!?

Her armour with all of her toys and books!
A cross that Nat and I had in our room when we were kids. For God to watch over her and protect her :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

ADORABLE!!!!! I can't wait for her to use it! Will you please text me when you have your baby so I know. :) I would love to bring you dinner one night!

Deana said...

OMG!!!! That is the cutest baby room ever! I love it! Josie is going to think its the best and sleep through the night every night :) I cant wait!