Wednesday, April 8, 2009

25 years old.. Half way to 50!

Did you know today is National Start Walking Day? I didnt but I heard it on the radio this morning. Maybe its a sign.. I NEED to walk more. Not for losing weight but for my health. I have lost 8 pounds from being pregnant. Kinda nice lol. I have no appetite so I am not snacking in between meals and eating lots of crap. I just eat the 3 meals and smalllll portions at that! Its fine with me!

We are going to Hale tonight :) We are going to see Phantom! I am so excited, I have been looking forward to it! My parents said it is really good! I love going on dates with my hubby! Hes so sweet for buying the tickets for my birthday! I love him :) :) :)

We signed the buyer/seller agreeance contract papers for the house on Saturday! Its OURS!! Its official. Im so excited to be buying a home. Its going to be SOOOOOO nice to not live in apartments anymore and live so damn close to work. I have started getting boxes and want to start packing soon! (When we are not busy anymore lol). Its a cute little house in Sandy with 6 bedrooms and 3 baths. They are leaving us a ton of furniture, the shed, the hot tub, lawnmower and tiller... and lots more. I just cant remember it all! Its Matts parents neighbors so they gave us a really good deal and worked with us. They gave it to us for 7% cheaper than the appraisal price since we werent going through realtors. We are going to start moving in May 15! They are an elderly couple who have a home in Mesquite NV and just want out of their home up here. They are sick of the commute and want to settle down there.. He has cancer and she has bad alzheimers.. Its sad. But they were happy to help us out and do this for us! I am so thankful. Its so close to my work, like 3 minutes! Wooo hooo :) :)

Last Saturday we went to my grandmas nursing home. They were having an easter egg hunt for the relatives of the patients! We brought Kyrie and she had so much fun. My grandma really enjoyed it too.. watching Kyrie get the eggs, and visiting with us. She was so well.. Like more well than normal. She is usually withdrawn, doesnt talk much and isnt interactive. Well Sat she was all smiles and said so much more than normal.. She seemed happy! I love to see her happy. Im used to her being depressed. What a wonderful surprise for me! I love my Grandma Lang!

Today is my first official OB appointment. Im nervous, excited, etc... I dont feel pregnant. Not at all. I am confused as to how far along I am too. She told me one thing but it doesnt add up when I figure when I got pregnant! Im looking forward to asking questions. I need to do something about my antidepressant. Ive been really down, anxious, nervous lately and want to get it resolved without over doing it with drugs.. I dont know if she can find the heartbeat yet so Im not sure Ill get to hear it just yet. I am excited to go today. Hopefully she can help me realize I really AM pregnant haha! What a great way to spend my birthday :)

Im looking forward to Easter as always! I always love Easter.. Its a wonderful, holy holiday! I love spending time with family. This year we are dying eggs and making cookies at my moms Saturday night. Sunday morning we are going to a brunch with Matts family! Where else but the beautiful place we got married! Its at the Gathering Place at Gardner Village from 8-3! That will be fun to go there. Then that afternoon we will go to my grandmas and do our annual traditional Easter. :) See why I like Easter?!

My mom is finally going to get an annulment.. Can you beleive it? Its only been 26 years since she divorced him!!!!!! It took a little of me getting involved and talking to the priest but its going to happen! Now, dont think I pushed this or anything, both my mom and dad have said over and over they wish they could get this done so they could get married in the Catholic Church on their 25th wedding anniversary (which is October 25, 2010). I decided to help my mom a little and contacted Fr. Moriarty and set up an appointment. She and my dad were so happy and thankful that I did it. It doesnt cost as much as we thought either! I called my biological dad and he said he would cooperate and help her get it done so she can marry my Dad in the Catholic Church :) Isnt that neat? Im so happy!

Well going to go eat some lunch! My work bought us lunch and cupcakes for my birthday! MMM Cafe Rio! I am addicted :) Have a lovely Wednesday! I know I am going to !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Tami! I love reading your blog entries, you're so happy and positive. I'm excited that things are going so well for you guys, with the pregnancy, and signing on the house. Yay! :D

Victoria said...

That is so awesome you guys are getting a house! We will be practically be neighbors now! The OB appointments tend to not be so much fun after awhile haha. How exciting everything is for you right now!