Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Im so happy today.. for no reason.

I feel so good today. Im not sure what it is, I just have a great outlook, feel great, energetic! I am so excited to be a mom! Its going to be an amazing thing.. I look forward to it! I still have not had any morning sickness :) I really think I have surpassed it. I sure hope so. I do feel very lucky to have not had it for this long! I hope my pregnancy goes this well the whole time (7 more months) :). I love my book, "The Pregnancy Journal". Heres the excerpt from today:

The structure of your baby's eye is now well developed (no visual processing yet though.) Over the next three days, the tongue will begin to develop. The external ear canal is present and the ears are set low on your baby's head. As development proceeds, structures literally get pulled from one location to another. Your baby's ears wil not stay low set. They will be pulled to their normal position as the head grows in size and shape. Your baby now measures .62 - .71 inches long and weighs about .033 ounce- about as heavy as 1/5 teaspoon of water!

Fun huh! I love this book! My friend Shelby recommended it to me and I love reading it! We read it every night before bed. I would recommend it to anyone who finds out they are pregnant!!!

Speaking of Shelby! We are going to lunch again. Im excited. I had so much fun talking and catching up last time. I intended to get together with her sooner than now but life has been so crazy with Grandma Alvey passing, Matts oregon family in town, My stepmom came in town, and some family from back east also came here! Finally some downtime :) It will be nice to hang out with her again!

Yesterday was Masons 3rd birthday!! We celebrated it on Saturday at Jungle Jims. It was alot of fun!! He loved the gifts from us :) He opened the GI Joe and said "Daddy-O!" It was so cute! Yesterday after work I went to Roberts and got him a bunch of balloons. He loves spongebob squarepants so of course thats what kind of mylar I got and when I walked in the house with them, he had the cutest little grin! It was adorable! He thought it was the coolest thing! Isnt it neat that simple things can make a kids whole day! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great book. I got weekly development emails from babycenter.com and Scarlette and I would read them together. :)