I have not been in the mood to blog lately. Maybe because I have been down and dont want everyone to know.. I like to write with a positive attitude. Ughh. Why do my hormones have to be so unbalanced... This is hard. Yesterday was a crummy day, but Im past it. At least I got to have fun with my niece,nephew and matts family in the morning before I ruined the day. We went to my moms later that night but I wasnt in the best of moods.. Oh well, It was alright. I missed my family at grandmas house.. sorry guys. I promise to be there next year. I hope everyone had a good easter though.
I dont even know what to write about.. I guess Saturday was a good night.. I got to spend it with my family and make cookies and dye easter eggs.. That was nice.
On a positive note, I sure love my nieces and nephew.. Children are such a sweet, innocent, beautiful gifts. They all put a smile on my face no matter what. I am so glad to be so close to all of them.. I am going to miss Mason and Abby when they move to Georgia... I dont want them to forget me :( Mason is so happy when Matt and I come over.. Yesterday when I gave him his gift, he sat on my lap and opened it. Then he was so excited to go outside and play with it all. "Aunt Tami go out too?" Yeah Mason Ill go blow bubbles and write chalk with you" "Okay Me get jacket!".. Hes so cute! Kyrie is so sweet too.. Its almost like kids know when something is wrong.. They are different around you. Shes too young to notice my eyes were swollen yesterday but I swear she knew I was upset. She pointed to and touched my face and jibbered something yesterday and hugged me more than normal and even gave kisses (which sometimes you have to fight for lol). I am so blessed to have all three in my life. I would like to get closer to my nephews too. Jers kids. and my niece Jasmine in PA..I wish there was more time in life..
SOOOOO my sister and Adam are getting married! Adam did an easter egg hunt for her yesterday and in one of those eggs (a really pretty egg!!) she found a diamond ring! He asked her to marry him :) Isnt that sweet! Im very happy for them. They are a great couple and compliment eachother very much. I guess they wont be getting married for a while though, like Fall 2010. Man, thats 2 weddings I have next year (my other sister Jamie is getting married July 2010.) I will have to workout like crazy to fit in 2 bridesmaids dresses! I will have a little 8 month old for the weddings (well a year old almost for Phyllis's wedding). Its funny because Adam is Matts cousin and Phyllis is my sister... Adam will be my bro in law and cousin now hahaha. And phyll will become my cousin as well :) Our family tree is becoming a twig!
Well I am going to get back to work.. Have a good day. xoxo
1 comment:
Hey I was just thinking of you and hoping everything is going okay. Let me know if you want to chat or go to lunch or something-
take care-
Post a Comment