Thursday, June 18, 2009

More pictures from last nights cake class!

Cake class was a lot of fun as usual. We learned how to make clowns, different flowers (which are my favorite decoration so far), hearts, and lots other! Heres pictures from my phone!

My cupcakes!
One of my two clown cupcakes! Arent they cute! I love doing them :)
Shelby's cute transformer clowns! lol. Her husband does not like clowns so she was so nice to him and didnt bring any clown heads home :) Look how pretty her blue flower cupcakes are!
Shannons bright cupcakes! I love them! Her clowns look so good :)

The other girls in our class made birthday cakes! Arent they adorable! They are better at this than me!

And the other girls

This is what happens in cake class when I ask Shelby "are you sure?" too much hahahahahahah so much fun lol
Lots to do tonight to get ready for my party tomorrow! Its going to be so much fun. Cant wait!




















1 comment:

Shelby said...

Damn straight!!! You should know that you are welcome to anything I have! GGGGGRRRRRRRRR Girl! You're lucky you didn't get a cupcake! ;)

Love ya!!!!