I decided to send some pictures from my phone to my email so I could put them on my blog and liven it up a little! Sad thing is there is none of the house lol. I will eventually put some of those up!
This is my Sister, Brother and I at Cori Lynns Wedding. I really like this picture! We are all grown up! My brother is hunching down, he is much taller than both of us. Im wearing high shoes, cuz Nat is taller than me too. That was a really fun night. Steve was mid talking, he looks like he pulling an Elvis face lol. I love these two so much, they are awesome :)

This is my sweet little niece Abby dabby doo! She got her ears pierced! Isnt that the CUTEST thing ever! I think little babies with their ears pierced is the cutest! I love it. Shes such a happy baby too! Shes always making little noises with her little voice and so lively! Mason is getting big too! He loves coming over and seeing Matt and I. I dont know how I am suppose to deal with them leaving in September! Its going to kill me. I will truly miss them... I dont want to think about it. *sad sad*
This is my first cake I made in our cake class.. A little pathetic and boring, I know! But I love shamrocks, you know me!!! It was alot of fun. My friends are so cool and I love hanging out with them for it. Everyone had such cute cakes. Tonight, I made cupcakes for class. We are doing roses, clowns, grapes, babies, etc tonight, so I thought cupcakes would be fun to decorate differently! Ill take a pic on my phone and put it on here tomorrow.
This is my sweet little Kyrie :) Oh my goodness she is so precious! I love her so very much. She can make me smile no matter how bad of a day Im having. Shes slowly becoming a little girl not a baby anymore! She calls me either Nammy or Mammy and Matt is Mah, it is basically saying Matt without the t sound. And she kinda yells his name, its cute. She is learning words like crazy. I buy her flash cards and she loves doing them! This is her on her rocking horse that my grandma and grandpa bought her. She LOVES it! I have a million pics of her on it. lol. What a sweetie!

So to my complete and unbeleivable surprise, Blink 182 announced they were coming to Utah since their reunion! Can you beleive it after all these years of no Blink 182, they got back together. I know bands do that sometimes, but I never thought they would. I knew I was going to go someway or another!! My friend Tori is a huge fan too, so we bought tickets and are going to have one hell of a time!!!! Its on September 7th in happy valley. So, 2 months before I knew they were coming, Matt and I bought tickets for New Hampshire. By some great luck, it didnt land during the time we were there, but 2 days after! Phew that was CLOSE!!! That time of year is going to be great- vacation to see my family and Blink 182 all in 2 weeks!
This is my first cake I made in our cake class.. A little pathetic and boring, I know! But I love shamrocks, you know me!!! It was alot of fun. My friends are so cool and I love hanging out with them for it. Everyone had such cute cakes. Tonight, I made cupcakes for class. We are doing roses, clowns, grapes, babies, etc tonight, so I thought cupcakes would be fun to decorate differently! Ill take a pic on my phone and put it on here tomorrow.
This is my sweet little Kyrie :) Oh my goodness she is so precious! I love her so very much. She can make me smile no matter how bad of a day Im having. Shes slowly becoming a little girl not a baby anymore! She calls me either Nammy or Mammy and Matt is Mah, it is basically saying Matt without the t sound. And she kinda yells his name, its cute. She is learning words like crazy. I buy her flash cards and she loves doing them! This is her on her rocking horse that my grandma and grandpa bought her. She LOVES it! I have a million pics of her on it. lol. What a sweetie!

So to my complete and unbeleivable surprise, Blink 182 announced they were coming to Utah since their reunion! Can you beleive it after all these years of no Blink 182, they got back together. I know bands do that sometimes, but I never thought they would. I knew I was going to go someway or another!! My friend Tori is a huge fan too, so we bought tickets and are going to have one hell of a time!!!! Its on September 7th in happy valley. So, 2 months before I knew they were coming, Matt and I bought tickets for New Hampshire. By some great luck, it didnt land during the time we were there, but 2 days after! Phew that was CLOSE!!! That time of year is going to be great- vacation to see my family and Blink 182 all in 2 weeks!

2 comments:
Great pictures, Tami. I think those kids are so adorable. :) And that's great that you get to see a band you like so much AND go visit your family. How awesome! :D
My ticket made it to your blog! That is sweet! I can't wait to go!!
Post a Comment