Went out to dinner with my hubby last night. It was so nice to go out. We have been so busy with the house and everything else, that neither of us could remember the last time we went out to dinner. We have done "To Go" at Carinos but that doesnt count lol. Its nice to go sit down and have a nice dinner. Even though I was still a little numb (which meant I didnt feel the pain yet) and had to eat on my right side only, it tasted so good lol. (I was starving, I last ate lunch at 11 am and didnt get home from my appt until 7.)
Course 1 of our cake class is finished. It was fun, we learned to do roses and some more flowers. I loved my cake this time! I was proud of it. Thank goodness I got pictures of it because when class was finished I went to put the lid on my cake carrier, which holds cakes up to 10", I felt a little softness.. OH NO! I smashed the roses on top! With the cake being double layered, the turntable was under the cake adding another inch or two, it was too tall! I was so upset about it lol. But its ok, it tasted great :) Our next class, Course 2, starts July 8. I really enjoy it, so it ought to be more great times to come!
My cake-------------
My cake again----------
Shelby and her perfect rose!------

Shelbys cake------------


Im so glad its Friday. This weekend is going to be more calm than last. Last weekend was my Slumber Party (not sleepover) on Friday, Saturday Matt worked and I made brownies then we had my Foote Family reunion at 4 pm. Sunday was Fathers Day so we made our rounds. It was a really fun weekend but just really busy and exhausting. This weekend we have no plans other than Matts family friends are getting married Sunday at 1 pm. I have been wanting to make jewelry, Ive missed doing it. So maybe I'll get that in this weekend. Hope everyone has a nice weekend! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment