Geez its cold outside! Im getting sick of it already lol. I hung out with Kyrie last night and played Teaset with her while Matt was at his class. Pretty bad thats what I do when my husband is gone! But she had fun, I had fun, so it worked out haha! Then I went to Bath and Body Works and used my gift card and gots lots of fun stuff. They were having the big sale so I got alot! I will smell so pretty! Yay!
Will this economy ever pull out? It has been sad to see others hurt and affected by it all! Sure the gas prices are nice, but everyone losing their jobs is horrible. Pending home sales is at its lowest in 40 years, Toyota has stopped production for 11 days in January, The big 3 problem, Unemployment rate is very high, Its all very scary.. It doesnt affect us too much, but if things dont get better, it will! Very frustrating..
Doing well on the weight loss thing! Already lost some water weight which is exciting on the scale lol. Gym tonight, woot woot! (I say that now, but tonight I wont be). My asthma makes me dread the gym because I use my inhaler more than I should and get shaky and miserable. But its worth it. I need to build up my lungs endurance. Its rough at first, but oh well.
Im on my work computer today so no pictures! Hope everyone has a very nice day!
2 comments:
Aren't blogs the best? I love updating mine (but you couldn't tell that since it's been forever since I last updated ours!!). I also love reading others to see how things are going for them. Thanks for starting this one! :)
PS. Your wedding pictures... absolutely gorgeous! I love them!
Post a Comment