I havent posted in a couple of days but it is because we havent been home .. As most of you know, Matts cousin Chris died on Wednesday Jan 14. We arent sure of what happened just yet, an autopsy was performed and we are waiting for the results. We know he was found in his apartment by his bathroom, and had vomited. Chris had no big health issues other than Celiac disease. His funeral and viewing is Monday morning. My poor husband has been having a terrible time dealing with this. He was very close to Chris; and I even joked at one time to my coworkers that it felt like I had two husbands cuz Chris was always over, staying the night and hanging out. He was a great guy and we loved to be with him. He had gone through a nasty divorce and was finally doing better for himself. He was in his own place and had a girlfriend that he was super stoked about! We have many great memories and will miss him alot. Thank you for all the nice comments on my facebook to Matt and I. The support is very nice. His obituary will be in the Sunday Tribune, if anyone is interested. We will cherish what we had with you, Chris...
Tonight, Matts family from Portland comes in. And then tomorrow, my moms cousin, Sue from Massachusetts, is going to be in town. Its kind of weird because the last time my moms other cousin was in town, my uncle Randy had passed away. We didnt get to see him as much as we would have liked due to that, and it will be similar while Sue is here. Hopefully we will see her alot still. And Im not sure how long Matts Aunt and Uncle will be here but we want to see them alot too. We will make it work, we always do :)
Do you like my new layout? I loved it because its a sea harbor! Oh, how I love the ocean and lighthouses. Reminds me of back east! I cant wait to visit again!
Happy Friday everyone and enjoy your weekend! Im tired as heck and want nothing more than a nap haha! As Chris would say, "peace ni**a!"
2 comments:
Matt and Tam, I am so sorry about Chris, its so hard to loose someone so young, we are here for you and we will be praying for the whole family, Love Grandma and Grandpa
Sorry to hear about that. I know that life is wayyyy to short! You never know how long anyone will be here. Thats why when someone like Matt's cousin comes into your lives you cherrish your friendship and the times you had with them. You are in our prayes...hang in there!
Post a Comment