Its Wednesday and I feel like its a Monday. Probably because I missed work on Monday and got all messed up. Maybe its because Im so tired and losing track of time lol. I am so frustrated lately because I am having the roughest time getting a good nights sleep! I sleep really deep so once I get to sleep, I am good! But the problem is trying to fall asleep.. I do not know what to do anymore. Its been going on for a while, but has gotten alot worse lately. Last night I even took a Clonazapam (which I hate doing) to try and help me out. Even that didnt work. I basically just lay there and toss and turn until finally my body gives in. Its a domino effect.. I cant fall asleep, so Im tired the next day, so I am even that much more tired, thinking I will fall right to sleep and I cant fall asleep again for 3 hours, so Im tired even more.. I have no energy anymore and dread going to bed. I have quit drinking diet coke after about 3 pm, I used to drink them with dinner and even up to bedtime and had no problems. I drink a glass of milk and relax before going to bed. I play a stupid card game on my phone laying in bed hoping that will wear my eyes out. Its hopeless! I think it could be stress and alot of shit on my mind but the non-sleep has been happening way long before I've been stressed. Who knows! Life huh!
The Weight Loss Journey is still on.. Matt is kicking ass, he has lost 10 pounds. I have plateaued and am pretty frustrated about that. Im only down 4.8 and have been for 2 weeks. I need to incorporate more activity I think. But when I get off work, thats the last thing I have: energy. I am not giving up yet though. Still going to work at it.
Yesterday was the Inauguration as the whole world knows. It was pretty damn cool! I really enjoyed watching it and getting to see a part of history! I think this is going to be a really good thing and feel optimistic about it. I am glad to see Mr Bush out the White House and Mr Obama in the Black House lol. (Im not being racist, I think hes awesome). My friends and I decided it should be called that now. His little girls are the cutest! I look forward to seeing how he handles our economy and country. It cant get much worse lol. Goo Obama!
My mom's cousin Sue and her 2 kids are here this week! I got to see them on Saturday and that was nice. They all went to Gardner Village today and I wanted to go so bad :( I am still sad about it. But I had taken Monday off and there was no way I was going to be able to get today off too. Oh well.. Hopefully I will get to see her sometime before she goes. Its just been hectic with the funeral and Matts family coming in town too.







Monday was Chris's viewing and graveside service. It was very nice. He looked really good and peaceful. It was sad to see a life taken too soon, but I know God has a purpose for all of us and he needed Chris. Poor Annie (chriss mom).. She has been a mess. I cant even imagine the pain her and her husband are going through. His sisters too, they are all hurting so much. At the graveside, a prayer was said and they opened up the mic for anyone to say their goodbyes or share memories. It was really neat and wonderful to hear how Chris touched many different peoples lives in different ways. We cried when his mom talked, we laughed at his friends stories of him, and smiled when we realized how much he had really done in his short life. He was an amazing soul and he gave so much love. We will truly miss him and his quirky self. I will miss him always staying over and having a 'second' husband, stealing pumpkins, drinking beer, shooting 'crotch' rockets, time around the fire, and all the other memories we made. Rest in peace, dear Chris..


I havent been able to put pictures in my blogs lately because Im writing at work, but I will try and remember to add some when I get home, so check this again shortly. I want to put some pics of Chris on and the time with Sue.
The Weight Loss Journey is still on.. Matt is kicking ass, he has lost 10 pounds. I have plateaued and am pretty frustrated about that. Im only down 4.8 and have been for 2 weeks. I need to incorporate more activity I think. But when I get off work, thats the last thing I have: energy. I am not giving up yet though. Still going to work at it.
Yesterday was the Inauguration as the whole world knows. It was pretty damn cool! I really enjoyed watching it and getting to see a part of history! I think this is going to be a really good thing and feel optimistic about it. I am glad to see Mr Bush out the White House and Mr Obama in the Black House lol. (Im not being racist, I think hes awesome). My friends and I decided it should be called that now. His little girls are the cutest! I look forward to seeing how he handles our economy and country. It cant get much worse lol. Goo Obama!
My mom's cousin Sue and her 2 kids are here this week! I got to see them on Saturday and that was nice. They all went to Gardner Village today and I wanted to go so bad :( I am still sad about it. But I had taken Monday off and there was no way I was going to be able to get today off too. Oh well.. Hopefully I will get to see her sometime before she goes. Its just been hectic with the funeral and Matts family coming in town too.
Monday was Chris's viewing and graveside service. It was very nice. He looked really good and peaceful. It was sad to see a life taken too soon, but I know God has a purpose for all of us and he needed Chris. Poor Annie (chriss mom).. She has been a mess. I cant even imagine the pain her and her husband are going through. His sisters too, they are all hurting so much. At the graveside, a prayer was said and they opened up the mic for anyone to say their goodbyes or share memories. It was really neat and wonderful to hear how Chris touched many different peoples lives in different ways. We cried when his mom talked, we laughed at his friends stories of him, and smiled when we realized how much he had really done in his short life. He was an amazing soul and he gave so much love. We will truly miss him and his quirky self. I will miss him always staying over and having a 'second' husband, stealing pumpkins, drinking beer, shooting 'crotch' rockets, time around the fire, and all the other memories we made. Rest in peace, dear Chris..
I havent been able to put pictures in my blogs lately because Im writing at work, but I will try and remember to add some when I get home, so check this again shortly. I want to put some pics of Chris on and the time with Sue.
3 comments:
This week is weird week because of Monday, I agree.
In regard to the not sleeping... exercise will help that. Trust me. Your body laying awake is trying to tell you that you need more activity so as to explain to your body what fatigue does. Try to at least to get 30 minutes of some stretching and jogging in, if you can. You'll notice a difference.
Homemade bread is easy, sweetie. Get a breadmaker. It does all the work, all you have to do is put the ingredients in the machine in the right order. It's easy as punch!
That is something I would love to get one day! I dont cook though, doubt Id ever make bread lol. I suck at being a housewife!
Post a Comment