Monday, January 26, 2009

I hate the inversion

I hate being sick.. I have been miserable this weekend.. It started with the inversion last week and Friday I could barely breath! I couldnt stop coughing! Then Saturday I woke up with the feeling of a 10,000 pound weight on my chest. It hurt so bad.. My body ached so bad I felt like I had the flu in that sense. (but it wasnt the flu, no nausea or throwing up). My head hurt, my chest hurt, my body hurt, I couldnt move, I was dizzy, etc. It kept me down most of the weekend. Matt went and rented movies and I managed to make it to the couch and we watched movies all weekend. It was nice in that sense. He was so sweet and took such good care of me. He was on top of medication every 4 hours and kept me pumped full of tylenol severe cold, ibuprofen, and Mucinex (every 12 hours for that). Today I still feel like crap, but had to come to work. 2 people already had today off and theres only 4 of us up front so I couldnt do that to them. Luckily I dont feel as horrible as I did on Saturday but still really crummy. We have been wanting to get into the series Big Love so we took this weekend to watch it. Matt rented Season 1 and we watched it all lol. It is reallllly good. I have always found polygamy interesting and odd so it was cool to watch a show completely based on it. I just cant imagine having to share my husband with other women! It makes you wonder what goes through their heads.. I cant wait to start season 2 now!

Happy Birthday to my favorite brother in law on Saturday! Haha, I always say that and he says 'its because Im your ONLY brother in law lol". Hes 24 I think. Happy Bday Rog!

And then My Moms birthday was yesterday!!! Shes the BIG 45!! Lol just kidding Mom! Time flies when you're having fun huh. That means Im 25 this year. So weird.. We bought her 'Mamma Mia' and she loved it. I have yet to see it. She turned it on last night while we went over there for a minute (I was going stir crazy and had to leave our place) and the girl who plays the daughter is the same girl on Big Love!! It was funny because we had been watching that girl as a polygamists daughter and then she is a main character on Mamma Mia lol. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!

Well I better get back to work.. I feel so shitty. I dont know how Im going to make it today but have to do it. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! The inversion crap kicked my butt too, just not as bad. I have a sinus thing and a cough. Blah.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you have crappy asthma to.. well all the ickyness in the air is gone so i hope you feel better soon.