Sunday, March 1, 2009

Its about time I update!!



Wow its been awhile since I have wrote on here. I wanted to keep up on it and I promise I will be better and write more often than I have lol. A lot has gone on since last week! Life has been crazy and stressful in a way.

I have decided to not look for a second job now. I am just going to work at my current job still. I have applied to sooo many jobs and nothing!! Oh well. It is probably for the best. I just wish I could bring in more money so I could pay off debt faster.

Matt bought us tickets to go see Phantom of the Opera at the Hale Centre Theater for my birthday!! I am soooo excited. I was told it wasnt the real Phantom but I called the theatre and was told it is the original one and same songs and everything. Oh my GOOOOODNESS I cant wait. We are going on the night of my birthday which is a Wednesday. Its going to be the best birthday ever! I love my husband so much! :) Heres the link! http://www.halecentretheatre.org/2009Season/phantom.php

Last month I made a really neat clock for my Aunt and Uncle in New Hampshire. Beleive it or not, it FINALLY arrived. I sent it on February 10, and it finally arrived 2 and a half weeks later. They got it Feb 26.. Can you beleive it? I was really mad. I spent kind of alot to get it there and I was pissed. I was mostly worried about it being broken or something since It was MIA for so long. It was a big box (the clock was 2 feet wide!) and I packed it with TONS of peanuts and bubble wrap. But they called me on Thurs and they got it. They said they liked it so thats good haha. It is one of those big clocks that are popular right now that say their name on it (Pinelle) and the year they were married (Established 1998), cute huh :) I made one for Matt and I too :) They turned out good I think!

My heart has been worrying me lately. I am having some really bad heart palpitations.. It feels like my heart skips a beat, and then spasms.. it is really painful and scary. I think it is caffeine tho. I have drank soda forever but am just now having issues. So I have decided that I am giving up drinking soda for good and see if that helps. If it doesnt resolve then I will go to the doctor. I am not getting worked up about it now though. I will be fine :)
Rascal Flatts was amazing! I had sooo much fun Thursdsay night with Karla!! We took Trax downtown and ate at the skybox. We then headed over to the ESA and partied our hearts out! Wow it was so fun! Jessica Simpson opened for Rascal Flatts.. She sucked! It was so awful.. she was akward.. she had the microphone shoved against her mouth the WHOLE time and almost seemed drunk! she was going on and on about Tony Romo and how God blessed her with love the second time around.. and kinda trashed on her Ex husband. It was really gay. But then Rascal Flatts came on! They KNOW how to put on a concert! There was so much energy! We danced and sang the whole 2 + hours. They did a 16 song set and had the coolest stage! I want to go again next year, it was THAT good :) :) :) :)


We met with the mortgage broker Wednesday and got approved for a home again! I am so happy we are doing it again. This time we are really going to get a house. Our lease is up in May, so its for sure! We met with the real estate agent yesterday and are going this afternoon to look at houses! We have found one we really like in South Jordan! We are looking in West Jordan, South Jordan, Riverton, and Sandy. We have a great real estate agent. :)

Grandma Alvey is in the hospital.. She has not been eating and says her stomach hurt. and her back has been hurting her too. So Pauline and Robert took her to the ER Wednesday night and they found large masses in her stomach.. They are pretty sure they are cancer.. She had breast cancer years back and goes to the oncologist regularly but its hard to detect ovarian cancer. Its not confirmed yet but the doctor thinks the masses are most likely cancerous. We are praying for her, but she is tired. She told us yesterday that she doesnt want any treatment.. It is hard but she has lived a long good life.. I just dont want her to be in any pain. We love her very much..

Phyllis Rose is also in the hospital.. Poor girl! She was diagnosed with spinal meningitis! Scary huh! I feel so bad for her. I guess she just got a bad headache and stiff neck and Adam took her to Pioneer Valley and they admitted her. They did a lumbar puncture (spinal tap) on her and she was positive for meningitis. They are waiting to find out if it is bacterial or viral and should know tomorrow.. Get feeling better phyll-pho, I love you sis..

Yesterday was a good day. We woke up, met with the real estate agent, drove around and looked at house (ourselves) and had lunch. Then we went to the hospital for a couple of hours. Then we went to Matts parents and hung out with them! We called in Cafe Rio and brought it home and ate :) It was alot of fun. We were laughing so hard at one point I accidentally farted and I was sitting next to my mother in law! EMBARRESSING!! HAHAHAH! good times!

Well I better get ready to go.. We are going to meet the real estate agent and then head to my moms for dinner. Have a good night everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Farting by your MIL! I hope it didn't stink her out!!! :o

Matt and Tami said...

Haha, it didnt stink and it was just a little one lol!

Shelby said...

HAHA you are so funny! You should move in by us!

Jessica said...

You farted next to your mother-in-law!!! That is HILARIOUS! Did you try to cover it up, or did you pretend to not hear it?? You make me laugh.