Oh my goodness Im tired. lol. What a week and a half this has been! So much family and fun times! I sure had a wonderful time with the whole family here from Portland, Salina, etc. JJ and Alicia left this morning at 430 am. We hung out with them last night and had a good relaxing night. I worked really late and got home and Pauline, Robert, Glenna and Robert were here to say goodbye to us. After they left, JJ, Alicia, Matt and I ate some dinner and hung out. I painted CharliAnns toenails and fingernails (her first time ever getting them painted!) and she thought it was the COOLEST thing ever! It was so cute to see her showing them off to her dad and mom and matt! We played Wii Monopoly and laughed and then I said goodbye to them (I am not a 430 am person!) Matt was up getting ready for work and saw them off this morning. I will miss them alot and hope to see them this summer again!
Tomorrow is the Saint Pattys day annual parade! I have gone every year for about 4 years (minus last year, it was ON my wedding day!) I am really excited :) I have all my green stuff out and ready to go for tomorrow. My mom is going with us, she enjoys it too! Then after that, we are heading up to Lava Hot Springs :) I am looking forward to getting away. I even get to miss work Monday! Woo hoo for get aways!
My stepmom and her new husband are coming to visit!! I am so excited. She is such a great lady. I cant wait for her to meet Matt! She has always been so good to me from day one! When I met Jim, I worried that she might have a little issue with the fact I am his ex wifes daughter.. Some people have a hard time with that (like my dad..) but she accepted me and considered me part of her family without a blink of an eye. She is so incredibly sweet and caring. I am lucky to have met her and have her a part of my life.
I apoligize to my family and friends that I have neglected lately. As everyone knows life can get overwhelming and busy and mine has done just that.. I want to write a list and go see everyone lol. I love you all though!
Well off to bed, have to get up in 8 hours for the parade yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment