Monday, March 23, 2009

"You've got that loving feeling'....

Welcome Spring!! (A couple days late).. And then Monday, welcome snow! haha nothing surprises me with Utah weather. Who would have thought Saturday we enjoyed being outdoors in short sleeved shirts and getting our four wheelers out, to two days later getting a buttload of SNOW! Its crazy, but once again not uncommon lol. This morning I saw an accident and numerous people sliding off the road. Gotta love living in Utah!

This week has been so nice and relaxing. Its about time, I was so ready for some downtime. Monday we went and looked at a house and are going to try and buy it! That should be exciting. Its really close to our works, thats such a PRO! I will, for the first time in over 10 years, not have to commute more than 12 miles to work one way every day! (other than Jordan Valley, but that was short-lived anyways). It will be so nice to get home after work in just 5 min, versus 40-45 minutes!

Nic and Tony came over last Saturday! it was really good to see those fools! Haha. They are really good and old friends of mine. I became wonderful friends with Nic, Tori and Tony about 5 years ago and have loved them ever since! Funny thing is Nic had like 3 beers and his eyes were sooo super squinty, it was hilarious. They always make me laugh my ass off. I miss my Toriella too tho :( Its been a long time since Ive seen her too! Lets hang out Tori! And I mean it!!!!!!!! :)

Im in week 7 of being pregnant.. Things are swell. Nothing too obvious of being pregnant, like it doesnt feel real yet.. The only thing is my chest is super sore! Oh boy, cant beleive it! But I am pretty sure I passed up the puking/nausea crap, I never got it and Im in week 7.. It starts early and passes in first trimester. I think Im a lucky gal!!!! My mom, sis, and some aunts all got it so I thought maybe I might, but nope :) I wont complain! And the exhaustion/being tired is better than last week. Last week was MISERABLE! All I wanted to do was sleep! This week I have way more energy and Im way thankful for it! I have NO appetite.. Not sick to my stomach or anything, just never want to eat. But I make myself eat each meal for the little growing peanut. Because of it though, I have lose 3 pounds since I found out I was pregnant! Crazy huH! So far, so good! Things are wonderful!

Speaking of baby!!! I got the sweetest surprise in the mail on Monday!! I get home and there's a 6 inch by 6 inch box sitting on my counter. I look at the return label and who else is it from but Aunt Diane and Uncle Paul. I open it up and its a tiny, newborn baby hat. Its yellow and has a tiny little ribbon through it! She made it for me , how sweet is that :) I feel so blessed! My grandma Pinelle made me this beautiful white blanket for the babys baptism and a pink/green blanket that is just so cute! My baby is going to be so lucky to meet all these wonderful people in his/her life!

This Saturday is Masons birthday party! He turns 3 years old on Tuesday the 31st. Its at Jungle Jims and will be fun :) We bought him a gift last night, I was excited so I made Matt go last night! We got him a big GI Joe figurine (that looks like his "daddio's work') and a Mr Potato Head. Every kid needs a Mr Potato Head!! Im looking forward to it :)

Well, off to trying to kill another hour at work. Im so bored.. Someone....save....me....

2 comments:

amy said...

Hey Tami- Congrats on the pregnancy. We are so happy for you guys. However, don't count yourself out of the nausea yet.. I would say you have till 13 weeks to get it, but i hope you don't you lucky girl! Kams mom is in the hospital. She had a stroke last week. very scary! She is still in the ICU, but she is getting a little better everyday. Just wanted to let you guys know. Anyway, congrats to you and matt!

Victoria said...

Yes Tamarella! We totally need to hang out. Let me know when and where and I will be there! I know I miss you! Good luck on the house hunting. That's tiresome activity for sure.