Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our house!

Oh its been so fun getting the house ready to move in to! So much progress has been made and we (well more Matt) have been working hard. I got sick this last weekend and it sucked so bad.. I wanted to be helping so bad but was so darn sick and couldnt move for two days. But I am doing better now and trying to kick butt on it so we can be in the house and out of the apartment by the 28th! We have until the 31st but Matts cousin Erin is graduating (they live in Salina) and we were planning on going down there for the weekend for it. Tuesday and Wednesday I primered and painted the big kitchen wall (its 'cherry cobbler'!) and it looks so good! Today I am going to primer and paint the other kitchen walls (white). I would move on to the bedroom and front room but I cant until the sheetrock/ceiling texturer guy is finished in those rooms. Hopefully he is finished tonight so we can start on primer in one of the rooms. We have to finish painting those two rooms, pull up the carpet in our room, have the hardwood cleaned, buffed, and finished in the 3 bedrooms, stanley steamer coming in tomorrow, and then move all our stuff! I am hoping to have the majority of our apartment moved into the house by Monday- Memorial Day. Luckily we both have the day off so hopefully we can get moved in.. I need next week, after work everyday, to clean the apartment so we can leave Friday for Salina.. Those are the plans! Crossing my fingers it all works out!

So the window is in and it looks great! Its 7 feet by 4 feet and brings in so much more sunshine! I love it!!!! Now we have a guy sheetrocking that wall and getting it ready for paint. My mother in law and I cleaned all the walls in the house so that we can paint. I have dusted just about everywhere possible and cleaned tons! Matt cleaned the hot tub out, now if only I had just a minute to get in it. I cant wait to try it out. Im so excited to own a hot tub :) How fun is that! I have my apartment about half packed up. Matt took our whole storage area stuff over already. Thats a huge chunk of our stuff. I have our whole second bedroom boxed up and all my shoes (5 boxes later hahahhaha). So hopefully this will get over with soon! lol!

My computer is about to croak. It wont load internet explorer anymore and takes a hundred years to open anything. It kicks me off randomly and turns off. :( Oh its so sad.. I love my little laptop. Its been my buddy for 5 1/2 years now so its been long enough. Its been such a good computer seriously. I didnt have any big problems with it in all those years! Its an HP and I bought it in Jan 2004 when I got home from Indiana. It got me through the rest of nursing school and tons more. Whenever we can afford another it, I will definately get an HP again. But thats why I havent been putting pics up or getting on facebook at home. I have to post from work. I have to figure out how to get all my pictures and music off my computer on to something else before it takes its final, last crap! lol.

To my Toriella- I am taking the cake decorating classes at Michaels :) I will never be as pro as you but I can pretend lol. I need to put a pic on here of that CUTE Ariel Little Mermaid Cake you made for Kyrie last year so all my friends can see it! Oh and do you know when Blink tickets go on sale?? Oh my gosh I still cant beleive Blink 182 is back together and coming to Utah! Do you know how happy that makes me?!! Hahah. My favorite band of all time. Lol Im such a dork! :)

Happy Thursday everyone!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments: