Monday, February 1, 2010

Should be sleeping..

Its 12:30 am and I am wide awake.. I really wish I could sleep but I am not tired at all.. It sucks. I dont know why either. Oh well, I'll just continue watching Forensics on TV..

Matt and I heard the baby's heartbeat tonight!! It was so neat! We bought a baby heart monitor and have been trying to hear the heartbeat but have been unable to until now. It was really faint, but we definitely heard it!! It was so neat.. Just to hear that tiny fast beat was amazing. We have an appointment on February 8, and we will find out what it is! I believe its a boy though. I have had two dreams now and the last one was amazing.. It was so real and I held him and he was just incredibly perfect and beautiful. I fell in love with him in my dream! It was really weird to wake up the next morning and look around and realize that it was a dream. Crazy huh?! My family thinks I am going to be disappointed if its a girl after how sure I am that it's a boy. But they are wrong! lol. I have always wanted a little girl first. I am so girly and want a little girl to doll up, put frills, curls, and dress her up! So either one would make me so incredibly happy, as long as they are healthy, I don't care!! Pretty much everyone agrees with me that it is a little boy.. Karla, My mom, grandma, Matt, Mother in law, my boss, Natalie, Roger, etc.. But the one person who is NOT convinced is my Dad!! He says that I am having a little girl! Isnt that cute :) I love my dad!

I finally got to see my little Mason and Abby!! They are so darn cute!! I missed them ALOT! Mason was so excited to see Matt and I!! Abby is warming up to us, she doesnt remember us since she was so young when they left. And thats ok :) slowly but surely! I'm so happy that they are here for a couple weeks. Matt and I did little Valentines gifts for them. They are staying at our house the last 4 days that they are here. Im looking forward to that!! Sleepover at our house haha!

I'm going to lay down and see if I cant get some sleep.. Night!

3 comments:

Andy & Aryn said...

Remember Bella was convinced that she was going to have a little boy and she was wrong. She even dreamed about it too! HAHA, I just had to bring it back around to Twilight. I'm so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to find out no matter what it is!

Jessica said...

Oh how I HOPE you are having a boy... little boys are THE BEST!

Matt and Tami said...

Aryn, you are SOOO right! haha. Thanks for bringing Twilight back, the craze has gone away but I still LOVE it! haha. You crack me up!