Monday, April 12, 2010

Lots of pictures and an update!

I have such a hard time keeping up on this.. I love to write, just never can get myself to sit down and type!!!

It has been eventful lately. I had my 6 month Dr appointment last week and it went great. Her heart rate was perfect. I am measuring up to where I should be. I have gained 14 lbs total, which is good for how far along I am. I hope I keep that up! I would hate to get bigger than I should lol. As for my little peanut, she is 14 inches long and 1.5 pounds. She is growing fat on her little bones and her blood vessels are now starting to form underneath her skin, and as they begin to fill with blood, her skin will be taking on a pinkish appearance. (Thanks to www.pregnancy-calendars.net). It's so neat to read on how she is growing each week. I haven't mentioned it much because I have been trying to be more optimistic vs. pessimistic, but this whole pregnancy has been nerve-racking for me.. I have been so scared to lose her.. I know I was pretty good after I passed my first trimester, but in the back of my head I knew things could still happen. I guess thats what sucks about being in the medical field.. Knowing too much maybe. I am pretty much past that scare.. I am almost in the 3rd trimester. For the first time, a couple of weeks ago, I felt her move! It was amazing.. Beyond amazing! I love it, I love feeling her move, and kick. Matt loves it too! I love that I'm growing God's creation in my tummy.. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity. I have thoroughly enjoyed being pregnant. Im so glad I can say that. I have not had a bad experience whatsoever. I have not been sick, nauseous, hurting, or anything that comes with pregnancy. I can only hope my next pregnancy will be this easy. It makes it nice to enjoy it and not take one day for granted! Here is my 6 month belly pic. I am carrying her all up front.. The whole 14 pounds is right there haha Even though it looks like it, I have not gained much anywhere but my belly. (My pants are too big so they are unflattering, dont mind it lol)
Easter was fun this year. We had breakfast with Matts parents. That was really fun :) Then we went to my grandma and grandpas and did the usual! :) We had fun! We went to my moms after and hung out for a bit. Matt taught Kyrie how to Hula Hoop (well kinda, shes too little to get it) and then we went outside and blew bubbles and played with her Easter presents :) She is at such a fun age! I love it. Shes so active and is talking a ton!

Here is Uncle Matt hula hooping! Hes such a good sport! Haha, he's going to kick my butt for putting this up but I had to.. What uncle hula hoops! I mean how cool is that!
Here, Kyrie is spinning while inside the hula hoop and Uncle Matt is telling her she is doing it!! Haha isnt that the cutest! He is so good to her..
They sat on the back step and blew bubbles. She poured at least half of the bottle on his leg! Its a good thing he loves her so much haha

I think this is a cute picture.. This is what I found when I went outside.. Buds!
My birthday was last weekend. It was one of the best birthdays! Matt threw a party for me and had some our close friends over!! It was alot of fun :) He even invited my sister and brother. He is so sweet :) He went all out and decorated, bought a cake for me (at the same place we had our wedding cake made, since its my favorite!! That had a lot of thought in it, and meant so much to me!!) made dinner, barbecued, had drinks, beer, built a fire in the firepit and even bought me the CUTEST purse!! Hes very attentive to things.. I had showed it to him once and even told my mom about it because she wanted an idea for my birthday, but he got it. I am so lucky to have him.. Truly lucky. I dont deserve him, thats for sure :) We had that party on Friday night and had a really really fun time! Then Saturday we had a reception to go to for one of his 2nd or 3rd cousin and then his parents took me out to dinner for my birthday!! We went to TGI Fridays and they had the workers sing to me!! Haha, I didnt get embarressed though. It takes alot to embarress me luckily. Then Sunday, we went to my moms for a BBQ. My sister, Rog, Kyrie, Steve, mom and dad, Phyllis, Grandma and Grandpa all came over. We had a really good time. Kyrie sang Happy Birthday to me all by herself!

At my party, with my cousin Deana, it shows a good pic of my preggo self!! :)

Steve, Kyrie and I. Oh!! it was the cutest thing!!! My big craving this pregnancy is Banana Slurpees from 7-11!! So my cute brother gave me a gift card to 7-11 to get lots of slurpees! (Im sure my mom picked it up, but I still thought it was so funny!!!!)
Natalie telling Steve something lol. I think she was proving him wrong on something! I love her face :)
This is at my moms house for the bbq. They are such goofs! But I love them both LOTS!
So this has a neat story behind it. When Natalie and I were young kids, we used to jump on our bed and sing "Two little monkeys jumping on the bed, One fell off and bonked her head.. The mama called the doctor and the doctor said -NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED"!!! My mom used to video tape it and it was like a night time routine.. Well one random Sunday while I was at my moms house, Kyrie was watching Mickey Mouse in my moms room. I went in there and kinda bounced on my moms bed with her on it and sang that song. Bad idea!!! Guess what her favorite thing to do now!! She LOVES to play that now. That next week, a Tuesday, all of us girls were at my moms for Bead Night and my mom decided to pull out old home video and guess what the first one was!! Yeah, Nat and I jumping on the bed singing "Two little monkeys.."! Kyrie was quite confused that it was her mom and Aunt Tami jumping on the bed when they were little. So now that is our thing!!! She has everyone jump on my moms bed now! On Sunday at the BBQ, she grabbed my grandpas finger and said 'come on Pepere!" and she led him straight into my moms room!!! HAHA She has got me, "Gunkle" Matt, Her mama, "Gunkle" Steve, My grandpa, Aunt Claire and Im sure more to do it!! Heres some fun pics of it :)



And then not even a day later, Im at Target and guess what I just happen to find! I had went to Target to buy some Maternity clothes and while walking back to that area, these were on a rack right on the edge of an aisle haha! So I bought the smallest size they had (a 12 month) and then a 4T, so we can give them to Josie and Kyrie after Josie is born!!! :) They will be big on her but thats ok, its all about the idea! (They say "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!!")
Heres Nat, Kyrie, Phyllis and I hanging out. Matt took the picture before I grabbed Phyllis and pulled her into the picture! Lol She wasnt mad , just talking to my mom !

Last but not least, Kyrie is in this "I dont know" phase. She uses that as an answer alot lol. SHe says it in the CUTEST little concerned voice. I found this shirt and had to get it for her.. IDK= I dont know! What a cutie!


No comments: