Saturday, Matt and I headed up Timpanogas canyon for my Annual Family Reunion! It was the Langs 71st annual reunion.. Can you believe they have done it every year for that long! I think its awesome and I am going to make sure it continues for many years to come. Just like next year and others to come, I planned alot of it this year! Matt and I were in charge of games and dinner. It was a lot of work but also a ton of fun!! My mom was on the planning committee, as well as Kirk and Liz. Liz is ALSO 9 months pregnant! It was interesting.. Two preggos in charge and also my mom! Pretty funny to see waddling ladies :) It was a wonderful time though. We didnt stay overnight, as we didnt want to be too far from the hospitals. Im due in 2 weeks! wow how time flies!
Our home is slowly but surely coming along. Its alot of work and poor Matt hasnt had much help from this old lady! I do what I can, but I feel like I cant do anything haha. He has painted his heart out, pulled up carpet, moved everything, and so much more. We pulled up our old carpet that the previous owners had. It was a light green. Too old fashioned.. 90's.. Underneath it all is beautiful hardwood. I love it but its not baby friendly. I am not a huge fan of hardwood either. I think carpet is so much more homey and comfortable! Josie cant crawl on a hard floor! And when she learns to walk, I want a cushy padding for her falls :) I cant wait to see it finished tomorrow!!! Its going to be so neat, Nothing like new carpet! I love the smell and the change! I am putting up pics of the green carpet and the hardwood and then as soon as I can, I will put up pics of the new carpet!! :) :)
Heres pictures from our weekend adventures and home remodel!
The green carpet:
Beautiful hardwood underneath!
Matt, Natalie and Josh working together to get the pinata tied up! hahaha this picture is hilarious!
Uncle Steve helping Kyrie break it
Kyrie and Papa blowing bubbles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment