Decided my blog needed a new look! I am trying to keep it updated more often about Josie! She is doing really well. We have her eating/belly issues pretty much figured out and that has made for a very happy baby, mommy and daddy! She sleeps really well at night now too. She gets up every 3-4 hours, eats and goes right back to sleep. Last night she decided she didnt want to go back to sleep and wanted to play! Haha. Not cool, but at least she wasnt screaming like she used to for hours!! She is 4 weeks old today. Wow how time flies. I am half way through my maternity leave which makes me really sad. I am not looking forward to leaving her with my family, even though I know she will be taken care of very well. I would just rather take care of her myself but with my student loans its not feasible. At least its only part time. I'll be working Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I would like to blog more right now but I need to go get a hungry girl a bottle! Have a fabulous week!
No comments:
Post a Comment