Friday, October 1, 2010

Its about time huh!

Josies BAPTISM 9/25/10
This dress is very special... 48 years ago my Aunt Nana (my Godmother) was baptized in it, then my mom was baptized in it (Josies Godmother), then it was my turn 26 years ago and now /josie wore it!!
Really neat bracelet that Matts mom bought her!











Aunt gina and Josie
Uncle Steve, Kyrie and Josie!




Reaaly adorable pillow from Memere and Pepere! And memere made this blanket too!

The two proud grandmas! My mom and Aunt Nana!

Me and my cousin Joe grew up together and now we have kiddos the same age and they will grow up together!
Aunt Nana, Gavin, Kyrie and I!

Me and my cousin's new baby! He is adorable!
Gavin!
Mama put this goofy Red Sox hat on her! I think its adorable though! (Just doesnt match her PJs!)
A day at Copperton Park! Such a beautiful day!
Watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse!
Bath time for Kyrie and Josie! She loves her cousin so much (and misses her cousins in GA alot..)
Josie with the kids I used to Nanny!! Grace, Lucas and Jonah! I miss them lots!
I LOVE her little goofy faces she pulls :)
Heyyyy :)
Always a happy girl! I love her so much!
Pretty little miss Kyrie!
Aww Kyrie giving Josie kisses!
Aunt Natalie, cousin Kyrie, Mama and Josie!
Cooooool girl~
Kyrie adoring a music box! Grandma is getting her one for Christmas shhhh!
Adorable outfit from my mom!
Josie sitting up in her bumbo! What a big girl!
Messy faced Kyrie holding Josie! She does such a good job!
Brice is a natural! he will be a great dad when they have their first in November!
Just chillin
Grandma and her two most favorite girls!

Grandma, Papa, cousin Kyrie, and Josie

1 comment:

Heather said...

How sweet! I bet it was an amazing day. I am so happy for you all!