Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pictures Jan 30 2011

Josie and her cousin Gavin hanging out! I watched Gavin a couple times and these two had so much fun! They love eachother!
They were hanging out in their bumbos.


Gavin is such a cutie! I love this boy! He is so calm too! I am used to my wild child, so he is easy for me!

And heres Ms. Personality! She is such a ham and always smiling!!! I LOVE that smile!
They played with her toys!

And then took a nap together! Isnt that the CUTEST!!?! :) :)
Jos was pooped that night from all of that playing! She just lounged on the couch in her diaper.. what a day entertaining a boy!

But nonetheless, she was stilllll happy! Shes the happiest baby I know!

Santa brought her a wagon for Christmas. Well on Christmas morning, daddy opened it to put it together and it was missing pieces! So we took it back like 2 weeks later and just barely put it together last week. She loves riding around the house in it!!
She even took her pal Minnie Mouse along for a ride!
She tried to escape but it didnt work..

We did some arts and crafts!! Josie had fun writing the people who watch her, thank you cards!
Yay for Pink paint on my hands!!

Practicing on newspaper before on the cards
My little bumblebee! Shes sooo pretty :)
Grandmas birthday! Kyrie and Josie helping her blow out the candles!
Papa bought her this CD and had her ring fixed with new stones!

Napping. Too..much...cake... lol jk.
Josie on our bed.. long story, but our sleigh bed broke. I was in the bath and I heard a huge boom.. Matt put Jos on the bed, then knelt on it to get on (it was a high bed!) and KABOOM it busted! I was sad.. Now our bed is just on a frame until we get a new one lol.

Josie sitting up all by herself!! She is such a big girl! I cant believe shes sitting up so well already!
So inquisitive!
Uh oh.. sucking her thumb. she could care less about a binky.


My dad took Josie on the train that goes around the mall. He was so excited to get to take her on it.. my dad is a HUGE train guy :) :)

She loved it, she just looked around and took it all in!
SOOOOO smiley!



No comments: