Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentines Day

I am a huge holiday person. I love holidays of all sorts. I like to celebrate any chance I get. Alot of people dont like the little holidays as much because they say they are commercialized holidays and its just an excuse to sell stuff.. Valentines day gets a lot of that criticism. But I love them all :) I think its fun to decorate and have a reason to change things up. I plan on doing something sweet for my hubby and making it a great day! I like to give and get surprises, it makes life fun! This is our first real Valentines Day.. Last year we were a month away from getting married and he was SICK! He was sooo sick, poor guy. He got the flu and was down. So hopefully this one is better! It will be Im sure :) I cant say what I plan on doing for him because he reads this occasionally and I dont want to spoil my idea! Hope everyone has a happy heart day too!

Still coughing up stuff.. Wonder if I will ever get the crap out of my lungs. I am 100% better other than my asthma problems. I am going skiing this Sunday no matter what. Last Sun I didnt go because of this and Im not missing out again!! My doctor here, where I work, told me I could actually breath better up there since theres no inversion up there, but I just worry about the thinner air and the cold air are not good for me with the hard time im already having breathing. But I dont care at all this weekend, I am GOING! Nothing is stopping me now! Lol.

Kyrie and I hung out last night. We had a lot of fun. It was just Aunt Tami and Kyrie. We went to the store and we went down the Valentine aisle (haha the commercialized holiday stuff) and she got a Valentines day cup that says Cutie Pie on it and some "me-me's" (which in Kyrinese means Marshmallows!) in the form of Peeps! If I would have let her, she would have eaten all 9 hearts in the package. They are a big pack of peeps, about the size of the little bird ones. So I stopped her at 2 and she loved them! Then I got her in the bath and she got to play for a really long time (My mom said its the longest shes been in the bath) while I watched her and played with her. She was a little prune girl when I got her out but she didnt want to get out, she was having too much fun! I bribed her out with a me-me! Haha gotta love bribing little kids, works everytime! So we had one last Peep and some milk and then Grandma put her to bed. I love getting to hang out with her. Shes my little jabberbox!

My clock is done. I forgot to mention that a week or two ago when I finished it. I will post pictures of it later when Im home. It looks really good I think! We havent hung it yet. Running out of wall space.. Need to buy a house so I can hang up stuff for good and not shuffle it all the time. I have a really nice wedding frame that I need to hang up too but dont know where to put it... Soooooooooon enough we will hopefully be in a house! I am crossing my fingers.. and toes.. I really really want to get in a house!!!!!! Wish us luck.

20 minutes until Im off work and getting the heck out of here. Slow day at work.. Made the day go by so slow, I wanted to scream! Haha! And I am CRAVING chocolate so bad today and havent been able to get any yet. I will take a detour on the way home.. And no, the "craving" has nothing to do with what you are all thinking.. I wish.. but not pregnant yet. Most of you will for sure know before I post it on here!

Hope everyone has a nice evening :) XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get non-pregnancy cravings too, haha. You better let me know as SOON as you find out that you are though! I'm rooting for you! :D