Wow Im not sure where this week went but its GONE. It probably doesnt help that we didnt get back home from Idaho until Monday and I didnt work yesterday. So 2 days of work so far this week, yeah I now know why the week flew by! I am really glad though, I have been sick (not nausea-sick, just a horrible cold) and want to rest this weekend. I have family coming in town and Im really excited to see them so I will do that and still take it easy. My stepmom and her husband are visiting tomorrow until the 27th :) It will be great to see her. I cant remember the last time I saw her.. Prob 2 years ago when I flew back there. I am very excited!
I still can't beleive Im pregnant! It wont sink in :) I am very excited. I hope everything goes okay and the baby will be healthy. I am going to try and eat vegetables (yuck..) to get more nutrition. I just want to do things right :) I want to be a good mom from the beginning lol. I caught myself looking at cribs and baby bedding last night. Burlington has some really cute stuff! Im starting a little early! My mom gave us our first baby gift! It was so sweet. She gave us a soft baby blankey :) It made my day! EEEEk I still cant beleive it :) Im going to be a mommy!!!!!
Our trip to Idaho was so nice! It was so nice to just get away and relax. Its a funny story about that weekend.. So Friday, JJ and Alicia left for Portland early early (like 430 am). That night, Matt and I just unwound and chilled. We were pooped from the whole week and decided to not go ice skating. Matt fell asleep on the couch and I decided to go take a bath. I woke him up and told him to get in bed. As my bath was running, I grabbed my hairbrush and noticed I had a pregnancy test that I had forgotten about. (Back in Feb, We decided to wait on having a baby. So i bought my birth control Feb 16th and before I started taking it, I figured I better make sure I wasnt already pregant. I bought a 2 pack, and took one then, and would hold the other for a couple weeks to take and make sure.) So I thought I might as well take it. I was just goin to throw it away, so I took it, finished running my bath and looked at it, and it said PREGNANT! My heart dropped. I was shocked! I didnt know what to think. I woke Matt up and told him and I cried! I went through a million emotions that night, it was crazy! Oddly enough, I had an annual pap smear that next Mon, just 3 days later. I told Matt we are not telling anyone until I go to my appt and get it confirmed! That next morning we went to the annual St Pattys Day parade with my mom and SOMEHOW didnt tell her! It was so hard! But I wanted to be sure. So later Matt and I headed up North and on our way I told him to buy me another test. I was impatient and wanted to test again lol. I wanted to wait until we got up to our room, but I ended up peeing on the stick in some po-dunk town because I couldnt wait! HAHAH! I tell Matt we looked like a couple of hill billies waving the test in the air "hunny, we IS pregnat!" hahaha. Who takes a test in some gas station bathroom! Well, Me, apparently! So long story short, Monday we went to my appt and Sure enough, third test and I'm really preggo!
Well almost off work.. Today has actually flown by! Thats good and now if only tomorrow will too! Have a good night guys!
1 comment:
Congrats Sweetie Congrats Congrats I am Way Excited for YOu....
Post a Comment