Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Does it slow down from here?

Boy, things have been crazy lately. I like it though. Being busy isnt always bad, its fun too. We had a good weekend.. Friday we spent with my family at Robbys graduation party. Wow how time flies. I hate to say this because I am really not, but I feel old. I used to watch Robby when he was just a little tyke! And Cori Lynn getting married, woooo.. She used to ride in the little power wheels jeep with my brother, and I use to babysit her too. But its good.. Just the normal parts of life.. 25 is still young to me! But Robbys graduation party was a lot of fun! We hung out with the whole fam damily and listened to Robbys band play. Saturday I hung out with my mom and Jeanette in the morning and then Matt and I went to his little cousins birthday party. Sunday was more relaxed.. We went to Kathy and Joes in the morning and then to Tooele to see Nat and Rogs new house that they are going to buy. They are signing on July 10! I am sooooooooo happy for them. Its a cute house. Its just too far away :( But we will manage!

The house is coming along further.. The front room is finished being painted. The furniture is all in. Our blinds (FINALLY) arrived yesterday. We ordered them on Memorial Day.. 2 weeks and 1 day later. Oh well, at least they came. Now I am working on getting all my decorations hung up this week. My party is on June 19th and I really want it to be finished. We still need to get all the lights back up. We had to take them all down for painting.. Outlets are almost finished being replaced. I want to work on the one spare room and get the tack boards and staples up so we can get our second bed up and made and then put our huge twilight poster we got in there. its going to be soo cool haha. You guys are all going to laugh. Its really funny. We love to spice things up lol.

Tonight is my cake class. I am so excited! Shelby is so sweet and made the cake and frosting for me for tonight! We are decorating them tonight and learning how to do different techniques and stuff. It shall be good times. Elisha was bragging about how cool her cake looked last night, but mine will be cooler har har har! Lol jk.

Have a great wednesday!

No comments: