Thursday, June 4, 2009

weekly post lol

Oh my goodness our little Salina trip was a blast. We got down there around 9 pm Friday night.. We tried to make it by 8 to be there for her actual graduation but I didnt get off until 5. Then we had to run to the liquor store, get gas, and hit bad traffic. But it was alright. That night we hung out at Marilynnes and had some wine and hung out. Then we all headed to the hotel and swam in the pool! It was warm but there was a stupid cold breeze! So it was super warm in the pool but getting out and back to our room SUCKED! That next day we headed up the mountain and went four wheeling. Oh my gosh that was FUN! Prob the funnest 4 wheeling Ive been on yet. Matt and I went off on a little trail by ourselves and had no idea what to expect. I wanted to hit the mud piles fast and go mudding but Matt was hesitant. We were up really high and it was cool, almost chilly.. We even saw snow. He didnt want to get wet and be cold or get sick. Wuss! Lol jk. So after pretending to accidentally hit the gas after going through mud (I drove the whole way up, he rode 'bitch' haha), we took a really nice ride up this beautiful trail.. Oh I wish my computer wasnt stupid and broke. I would LOVE to put the pictures on here of the beautiful scenery we saw! It was like out of a movie.. So serene and utterly beautiful. After going up a long long ways, we decided we better turn around and head back to camp, we had been gone a couple hours easily.. So Matt took over the reigns and I rode passenger. We found this swampy muddy area of the trail a bit and Matt said 'oh what the heck, you only live once I guess' and he hit those mud holes with a vengence!! We kept going over them and splashing and skidding and giggling.. We got so muddy! It was the funnest time Ive had in a long time! I was giggling soooo hard that I couldnt quit and I seriously ate/drank a good amount of muddy water. I couldnt hold back my laughter and muddy water somehow immersed into my helmet and it was a taste I had never experienced before.. nor do I ever want to try it again Lol!!! So we took the long ride down the mountain and everyone looked at us with jaws dropped and were like WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TOO! My four wheeler was no longer blue! SooooooooooOOoOoo much fun! Then that afternoon we headed back down to town and had a big old BBQ for Erins party and had some more wine. lol. Partied some more, went to bed, had breakfast at Dennys in the morn and headed home.

Last night was also a really fun time! It was my old neighbors wedding! I used to babysit her, her sister and brother! CoriLynn looked beautifuL! It was so neat to see everyone from our old neighborhood.. Diane, Julie, Jeanette, Cori, Trav, Cori Lynn, Kim, Kayla, and lots others we lost contact with. We also made a friend too. We got to know this kid named Andrew who won Sexiest Man in Utah by the In this week Utah magazine. We were being funny and telling him 'wow can i get a picture with the sexiest man in utah', 'im never washing my hand after shaking yours' and just had a good time with him. Matt was hilarious.. He wants to hang out so I might have lost my husband to the sexiest man in utah haha. Im so glad Matt and I are so alike in that way, we are both outgoing and talk to everyone and arent shy. We laugh and have a good time no matter where we are!

The house is coming along! I wish I could put pictures on here really bad! I am going to try soon, but Im not sure how.. All my pics are on my computer, but my computer is pretty much pooped so I might transfer them to Matts comp to put them on! Hope everyone is doing well! Love you all!

No comments: