Friday, November 20, 2009

6 am..

I know, early for me huh! And Ive been up since 2:30 am! We just got back from Twilight: new moon, and it was AweSOME! I loved it! I want to see it again! I went with Matt, my friend Shelby and her friend Jer. Im such a dork, but thats ok :) It was definately worth the wait! And Im definately still a Team Edward girl haha. So now Im just killing time until time for work. I have already done the dishes and cleaned up a little so thought I'd write a over-due post! I should be working on my Christmas watches. But I dont have much brain power as you can tell from this bad-grammered post so far.

Last weekend, we went to Salina for Erin's wedding. It was nice! We had a good time and she was a pretty bride. It was fun to be with the family.. we always have a good time together. It was a short trip but was good to go. It snowed like CRAZY down there, pretty much a whiteout at one point. But we came home Sunday morning with no problems. That night I went with my mom, dad, sis and Kyrie to Disney On Ice; Princess Classics! It was ALOT of fun! Kyrie loved it! She stared in awe, hahha. She sat on Papas lap, ate popcorn with him and didnt take her eyes off of the characters :) Shes so darn cute!

Wednesday, the 18th, was my little niece, Abby's bday!!! She turned 1 years old :) Shes so sweet. We got to see them on the Xbox webcam last night and its amazing how big the kids are getting. It has been only 2 and a half months that they've been gone, but holy cow, it seems wayyy longer! Abby is jibber jabbing like crazy and Mason is still crazy! He was showing off his muscles and so excited to see us! I cant wait until Teresa's mom gets married so we can see her when she flies out for it! (Oh and the kids too! lol)

Dont be jealous but guess what? I am finished Christmas shopping! And its only November 20th! I have been shopping on and off since June and I went the other night (spent a lot) and FINISHED up! Only people left are Matts Dad and Brother but I told Matt he gets to take care of them because I have NO idea what to get them. I took care of everyone else so its the least he can do lol. I love Christmas! I love buying and giving people presents!! Oh I guess Im not completely finished, I still need to finish up my Angel tree presents for my 9 year old little girl. It will be nice to just go shopping with her in mind and give her a nice Christmas. I wish I could do more. I wish I could help many others. But I guess one child is better than none, right :)

This next week will be fun! Only have 3 days of work and then Thanksgiving. This year we are not going to Thanksgiving though! I told Matt we are skipping Thanksgiving to do something special for his birthday! We have no time to celebrate it because Thurs is turkey day, Friday is the parade and put up our tree and make grandpas cake, Saturday is Grandpas big 70th birthday bash, and Sunday (his birthday) he is leaving at 8 in the morning for California for training for work .. Im so sad I cant spend his birthday with him.. So I decided out of all the events next week, we would skip Thanksgiving and I would take him overnight somewhere. I have it reserved and paid for but I cant say what it is because he reads my blog too lol. After we go, I'll tell you where I took him :) Im looking forward to it though! He deserves it. And we dont get away, just the two of us, at all. He will be gone for 4 days.. It sucks but I'll manage. Im sure I'll spend Sunday with my mom and dad.. Monday I'll work, then Im hanging out with Kyrie while Nat and Rog go to a concert, Tues I'm on my own, then he'll be back late Wednesday. So not too bad!

Well only an hour and a half until time for work. I think I'll turn on some Christmas music and work on some more jewelry :) Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: