Monday, December 7, 2009

ITS A.... Baby! :)

What a bad blogger I am!! I think its been approximately 3 weeks and I havent done a single post LOL. ALOT has gone on so we will blame it on us being really busy. First, most exciting news is we are going to have a baby!!!!!!!!!!! Its been a rough 7 weeks.. I have been sitting on pins and needles hoping it will be okay this time. On Monday all my symptoms went away! No more tenderness, nausea, etc. I was so scared by Tuesday. I got really down and thought maybe I had lost it again. We were so excited to be pregnant again and the possibility of that was devastating.. We had decided to switch doctors since we werent happy with the last OB doc we had. I had an appointment set for Wed Dec 16 for my first visit. This all happened yesterday so I called the new doc whom I havent seen yet, and left a message. They were in surgery yesterday so I knew I wouldnt get a call until the next day. They called me back this morning at 830 and told me I could come in at 1:15 and get an ultrasound. I was very impressed with their promptness and concern. They understood my fears and were so good to Matt and I when we went in. They did an ultrasound and we got to see the little peanut, watch the heart beat like a little blinking Christmas light and hear it beat 126 times per minute! It was incredible.. I cant describe the emotion.. Matt and I just sat in silence. What a neat neat thing! Our due date changed to a couple days earlier. Our new due date is July 29, 2010 :) :) :) (PS i think its a boy!)







My grandpa turned 70 on November 29 this year. My grandma and family threw him a reallly nice party! I made the cake for him. What do you think?



We have our Christmas tree up for this year! We put it up the day after Thanksgiving, which is my family tradition. It was so fun picking it out, putting it up, and decorating it :) The first picture is sideways but it shows how huge it is!! We bought an 8 and a half foot tree and our ceiling is only 8 feet high hahaha. I wanted a BIG tree for our window, so there she is! We cut it down a little and the angel's head touches the ceiling but I love it!! The second picture isnt a really good one, because the ornaments werent on it yet and the window is so bright behind it.


My grandma and grandpa Pinelle made us this beautiful clock for Christmas last year and I decorate it with flowers depending on the season. (PS it was my idea everyone, copy cats haha just kidding!) I adore it so I wanted to post a picture of it with my poinsettias and berries in it! Isnt it so nice!!


Here is Kyrie doing her silly "cheese" face while posing her new snowbibs! She likes them. Her mommy and I went shopping one day and got them for her. She is such a ham! She has SUCH an amazing little personality. I love watching her grow up! Just wish I could do the same with Mason and Abby, but I try to by webcam, pictures and talking to Teresa on the phone.

Happy Birthday to my Uncle Paul!! Hope its a wonderful day for you!

The weather is crazy here! This morning it was 9 degrees on my way to work!! 9 degrees!!! Thats not typical.. It was the coldest morning this year since January! Around noon it was only up t0 15 degrees.. yikes, NOT COOL! I got a new coat though and I love it! Its a white columbia 3-in-1 kind. Its SO warm :) :) Yay for keeping me and the peanut warm LOL

Well almost time to go home. Hope everyone has a wonderful night!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT I am so Happy Keep Posting Cant wait to take Baby Belly Pictures... IT is going to be fun and Rock...


LoVe you and YOur Family

LoVe the Thomas Family
Erik & Em & Brooke & Audree & Lillee & Ivee....

Anonymous said...

Tami, I am so happy to hear everything is going so well. Congratulations on the baby!

Jessica said...

Wow! What a fun thing to read when I haven't been on your blog in sooo long! I'm so happy to hear that all is going well. Make sure to keep us all posted.

PS. How was the dinner/lunch date with all the h.s. pals? I was bummed I couldn't make it!