Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 days to CHRISTmas :)

Oh man, I have been sick.. Started this weekend. The inversion/smog has been SOO yucky and thick here last week. I started with a cough Friday and then woke up Saturday morning with the feeling of a elephant sitting on my chest! It was so hard to breathe. Saturday wasnt too bad but that night was AwFUL.. coughed allllllllll night.. being pregnant I didnt think I could take anything. Come to find out, Robitussin DM is okay. So Sunday I kept up with that, but it just got worse and worse. I missed work Monday and that evening it got worse.. So here I am Tuesday night laying on my couch, miserable, hacking my head off, cant breathe, and wanting nothing more then to be better for Christmas. I want to go to work really bad.. Ive already missed two days and dont want to miss tomorrow too.. No paycheck! lol. but then again, its not fair to my coworkers to get them sick right before Christmas too.. I dont know, I'll see how I feel in the morning.

I have been so excited for Christmas. I cant wait to give everyone their gifts :) I always try and put alot of thought into them. We gave Pauline and Robert their gifts on Sunday. They left for Georgia today. They are spending Christmas with Matts brother and family this year. I made Pauline a watch and we bought her a purse she had wanted. She really liked them!! I was glad. The purse is one she wanted and almost bought at my purse party. She was so surprised that we got it for her!! We gave Robert a gift card to Sears. I know, boring.. I hate doing gift cards, but sometimes people are so hard to buy for!! They gave us our annual Christmas Eve pajamas (which I love getting!!). They gave Matt a hoodie and half a cell phone lol. I bought Matt a phone and Pauline wanted to go $150 towards it for Christmas. So he will get that on Friday :) They gave me an adorable sweater, pearl necklace and $150. Very nice huh! :)

I made this cake for a friends baby shower. Not one of my best.. but alright :)

A couple of weeks ago.. Kyrie, Nat and I made a snowman. We had a lot of fun!!
Well I think Im going to go get a nice warm cup of hot cocoa. Goodnight :)

No comments: