Day 1, shortly after she was born!

Open eyes already! She is so aware and attentive :)
Day 2: I cant believe how much I love this tiny being.. She is amazing..
Day 3: On our way home! Look how tiny she looks in her car seat haha
Just chillin at home with mommy and daddy! Glad to have her home!
Tired little girl :)
She loves her hands! She has to have them out of her blankie, or she just fights and eventually gets them out herself!
Her tiny little feet.. Oh, how I love them! I think they are the cutest thing ever!!
She is such an attentive baby for only being less than a week old! Follows you with her eyes, turns toward her name/sounds, and cooes and makes the sweetest little noises
I love this picture.. Her and I were laying on the couch, so I had a blanket on us both.. When I stood up, I took the blanket off and noticed she had popped her feet out and stretched them out of her receiving blanket!! shes too funny!
Snuggle Bug...
Theres those hands out of her blankie! She loves this swing, it always calms her down!
More pictures to come later, once I get the ambition to pull the million off of my camera.. These are only the ones from my phone. Its going to take a good amount of time to get all them off my camera and post them!!
2 comments:
Oh, Tami! She's so gorgeous! Congratulations, guys! :D
She is adorable!! Congratulations again. You guys did good :)
Post a Comment