Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Its been so long since Ive really updated so I thought I would get around to it today, finally! I wanted to share these pictures of my grandpa, what a good man he is. We went on a family picnic to Copperton Park and played a fun game of baseball! We are no Red Sox but come pretty close haha. Here is my grandpa up to bat. We found that alot of our family have a lot of skill in this game, it was really fun! Uncle Rog hit a double, I hit a double, Grandpa, Matt, Tom, and others hit homers etc. Everyone, I mean everyone, played but my mom, A nana, A Claire and Grandma played!


Then after we were all pooped, Grandpa was just minding his own business, sitting in his patriotic chair, and my mom and Aunt Tina attacked him with toilet paper! He just sat there and let them do it. He just goes with the flow! I love my grandpa!
Matt riding Grandmas scooter lol. I think everyone took it for a ride, her poor battery was probably deadHeres a picture of me and Tori at the Blink 182 concert! Trust me, it wasnt empty, hence the seats behind us, it did fill up before they took the stage! :)

These are random pics of our vacation. We still havent put our pics on our computer, but these are all from my phone. What a great time we had! We wanna go back!!!!

Pretty view from the airplane window


Uncle Paul and Uncle Dick (and some of Aunt Diane!) having lunch on the rocks! Wow that was pretty!
The grave of Samuel Adams- wonderful history in Boston!
The coool cemetary in the middle of the city. Alot of famous people were buried here- Benjamin Franklins parents, Sam Adams, the 5 victims of the Boston Massacre, and others.
Look how old some of these tombstones were. The names were barely visible, and some were not visible at all!
Matt and I in front of Newport Bridge.
Us at FENWAY PARK!!!!!
Matt, uncle Paul and Aunt Diane on the GREEN MONSTER, WOW! What a neat experience!
Me and a big blow up Wally :)

Matt and I next to the Ted Williams statue
Walking down Yawkey way!
In the Atlantic Ocean in Ogunquit Maine! It wasnt that cold I was surprised!
We got family pictures done before Dave, Teresa and the kids headed to Georgia. Heres some of them!








Im really excited, I am making a cake tonight for my 2 bosses bdays this week. We are celebrating them together tomorrow and I offered to make their cake! If it turns out correct, It will be really cute. I saw an idea on the internet and am going off of that!

I hope everyone is doing well! Amore!

No comments: