Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my grandmas comment

My grandma intended this to be a comment on my last post and It touched me so much, I wanted it to be on here...

Tami I wrote a message on your blog and because of some glitch it did not post, I just want to tell you that as I read it I had tears running down my face, that was as touching as "my hero", I had blocked out alot of what happened to my beautiful daughter, and you brought it all back. Believe me that is not a bad thing, I think we all need to realize just how quickly we can lose a loved one and all the petty bickering and bullcrap in the world does not matter. My heart hurts for you, your Mom, and I just never thought Natalie would get this damn gene. I love you all so much and If I could take this damn thing I would do it in a heartbeat, Just know that me and grandpa are grieving about this in our own way, we know we can't blame ourselves for what has happened to our family, but boy we sure wish things would have turned out differently, all we can do is love you all with all our hearts and that we sure do, Love your Grandma

No comments: