Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blogging it!

March 15, 2008 Our Wedding

So I thought I would join the blogging world since so many of my friends have blogs and I thoroughly enjoy keeping updated on them, and I thought it'd be neat to do the same! The blog is about Matt and I and our little family (no little ones yet) but I am sure it will just be me (Tami) doing the updating :) We have been married for 9 and a half months and have enjoyed marriage so much. It is so amazing to wake up next to your best friend every morning and share your life with them. I cant imagine my life any different!

Matts wonderful family

We have a wonderful family whom we love so much. Matts brother is serving our country in Iraq and we miss him alot. Our sister in law, Teresa, moved here from Germany in May when Dave went to Iraq and so we have been able to see her and our little Mason-man (our nephew) a lot more and spend alot of quality time with them! It has been soooo great to get to know them and get so close to them. And then on Nov 18 2008 we welcomed little Abbygail Paige Dickinson, Dave and Teresa's newest little addition!! She is soooo beautiful!
Abbygail!! Aunt Tami, Abby and Mason Dave home from Iraq & Mason

My sister Natalie and Roger opened their pet shop in the fall and it is doing great! I am very proud of them for going after a dream and following through with it! It is in Tooele and they really enjoy it. Their baby, my adorable little niece Kyrie, is my little pal! She loves her Aunt Tami and Uncle Matt so much! She is getting sooo big and has quite the personality! She is a girly girl (thanks to her aunt tami!) and loves getting her toesnails painted and watching Frosty the Snowman! This Christmas was alot of fun because she is at the age where she loved opening presents and not eating the wrapping paper!

My family 2008

Kyrie all bundled up!

Silly girl, painting an ornament and her face :)

Oh and I thought I'd throw in a picture of my first own Christmas tree. We got a real one and it smelt so pretty! I loved it!


Well I will hopefully do good at regularly updating this! Happy New years guys! We send our love to everyone!!!!!!

1 comment:

buny said...

Hi Tami, what a great Idea, now I can check up on you lol, not really, I think it will be fun to be able to see what everyone is up to. Love ya Grandma