Its been a couple days since Ive posted so I thought I'd get back on here! We are boring folk during the weekdays! We go to work, get home, make dinner, watch tv or a movie and go to bed. Then do it all over again the next day! Welcome to married life lol. We look forward to and welcome the weekends though. We try to make the best of our weekends since its our only time off. Matt has had to work crazy hours too. He normally works 6-4:30 , but its been busy and he's been having to stay late. The last 2 nights, he hasnt got home until 8 pm! Poor guy. But he's a hard worker and I'm proud to have such a devoted husband! Im a lucky gal, thats for sure :)
I am still looking for a 2nd job. Since the economy blows, its not easy finding one. Not many openings.. I did find a job up at the big hospital, IMC, and I applied for it! Cross your fingers for me! I reallllllly hope I get it! If I do, I am going to keep my job now, and work 4 days (8 hour shifts) and then work 2 days at the hospital (12 hour shifts). 1 day off lol Am I crazy? No. Just excited to work in the hospital again! I will be tired but it will be worth it!
1 comment:
2 jobs? Wow, you have more stamina than I do! But then, if you really love what you do I can see how it wouldn't be a big burden to do it all the time. :)
It looks like even though you guys are so busy, you still take the time out to have a little fun, and that's what life is all about! :)
Post a Comment