Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday morning

1. Any nickname? Tam, Jo, Waldo
2. Mother's name? Karen
3. Body Piercing? ears, nose, naval (almost closed tho)
4. How much do you love your job? I love my job. Its the best one I've ever had (well being a nanny comes close). I love the people I work with and I dont want to leave.
5. Birthplace? Hunter, Utah
6. Ever been to Africa? Nope cant say I have
7. Have you ever eaten only cookies for dinner? Oh Im sure I have, Im not the best eater.
8. Ever been on TV? Yeah, National TV. I was on TV during a couple Notre Dame games while I was on field doing the field goal nets! It was soooo cool to see myself on TV!
9. Ever steal any traffic signs? No comment.. Lol.
10. Ever been in a car accident? Yes unfortunately.. But not for a really long time.
11. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door Honda Civic. I like my car :)
12. Favorite number? 4 or 8
13. Favorite movie? The Notebook but theres lots of runner ups. I love movies
14. Favorite holiday? Christmas of course!
15. Favorite dessert? One of those molten chocolate cakes with ice cream and hard chocolate topping from Chilis...mmm...
16. Favorite food? spaghetti or anything italien.
17. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays.
18. Favorite brand of body wash? Bath and body works- Cherry Blossom body wash
19. Favorite smell? Cherry Blossom or during the wintertime, the smell of a real pine Christmas tree.
20. How do you relax? Take a hot bubble bath, they are my favorite!!!!!!!
21. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Ill be 35 (wow!) and hopefully done having my 2-3 kids, have my masters degree by then.
22. Furthest place you will send this message? If my family from back east are reading my blog, then New Hampshire!
23. Who will you tag? Hmm I doubt anyone will.

No comments: