I got a call from my mother- in -law this morning to let me know that our cousin Mitzy was in labor. She has had a long, hard pregnancy and been very sick and miserable. My little sister PR, who is at the airport right now, just let me know Mitzy had the baby! Duggan Randall (Hope I spelt it right) Vanzalinge was born this morning around 10:45 am and was 6 lbs 11 ounces and is 22 inches long. Long little dude! I cant wait to go see him and the happy family! Aunt Tammy has been waiting for this day for a long time! I am so excited for her! Her first grandson/baby! Yay!
PR is leaving us for a while. Its only like 10 days but I'm sad! I will miss her buttttt! Her and Adam have became our hangout-couple-friends (,sister,cousin.... only those of you who know the situation will laugh at that!).. Be safe Phyll-fo, I love ya!
Well not much more to write about today. Our lives are kinda boring right now, just enjoying things slowing down after the holidays! Only other good news left is Greys Anatomy is a new episode tonight! Last new episode was like the week after Thanksgiving! Withdrawals!!! Hope everyone has a good beautiful sunny warm day! Enjoy this weather, more snow/rain tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment