Even though it gets old and sometimes frustrating, dieting does pay off. Now just gotta keep with it lol. Matt is down 6.6 pounds and I'm down 4.6 pounds! We are going to start going to the gym during lunch. It should be easier that way. We are both way too tired by the time we get home from work to go to the gym. Should be nice!
On Friday, we went and saw "Gran Torino". It was fantastic!!! I would go see it again, and actually might be going with my parents to see it on Tuesday lol. Clint Eastwood is such an amazing actor and was hilarious in it. It was drama with a bit of humor. Wow, it was so good. Its about racism and a bitter old man who was in the Korean war. There is alot of racial slurs, some I had never even heard! He has a bad mouth in this show haha! But I would recommend this movie for sure! And tonight Im going with my sister in law and her sister to see The Unborn! I'm going to be scurred!!!! The movie is about a twin that died at birth and comes back evil or something, and the funny thing is Natalie and I used to tell Steven that he had an evil twin and if Steven was bad for us, we would let loose the other twin ! He used to get so scared. I feel bad now! What a mean sister I was! Lol. I will let you know what I think of this movie after I see it!
Had a very nice weekend. Very low keyed and nice once again! Wow two, nothing to do, weekends! How awesome! Better not get used to this haha. Hope everyone else had a good weekend.. Now back to the workweek.. booooooooooooooo....
No comments:
Post a Comment