Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ice Skating and Rascal Flatts..

It's a good thing I have a computer at work or else I'd never update this thing. Is it just me or has this week drug on? I think it is because of being sick and sleeping the weekend away and still being really sick Mon and Tues and pushing myself to make it to work all week. I still am hacking up crap and cant breath! The body aches and weakness are getting better each day though. So thats good!

We're going ice skating tomorrow! I'm so excited. I love ice skating :) My grandma and grandpa used to take us when we were little and my grandpa is the one who actually taught me how to ice skate. They use to take us over to Cyprus High School and go skating there. Those are great memories!! We are going to the Kearns Olympic Oval. Back to my old stomping grounds. I remember pre-Olympics when that was an outdoor ice skating rink and I liked it better that way! I used to go with my friends all the time (remember spying on someone, Jessica!!!) and we had so much fun! Matt has never been; I hope he can get the hang of it. We are going with Nat, and Phyllis (maybe Adam but he wont try it, just sit out). Nat and I used to go and we both are clumsy at first and fall, but then we get our groove and are awesome lol!

Oh so to continue on my newest obsession.. Big Love is sooooo addicting! I cant get enough of it! Its so good. I dont know why I find it so interesting, but I do! Just like any other series, It captures you and you cant wait for the next episode. We are on like episode 4 of 12 out of season 2 so we still have a ways to go, but then after that, We cant watch it any more! We will have to wait until season 3 comes out on video, which will be forever away since Season 3 just started this week (on HBO and we dont have any kind of cable lol). Thats been the only good thing that has come out of my being sick- getting to watch Big Love nonstop for 2 days straight hahaha!

I bought my Rascal Flatts ticket today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im super duper excited! Jessica Simpson is coming with them. What 2 better bands/singers in one concert! I CANT wait! I am going with my co worker Karla who is so much fun! She is crazy crazy and hilarious.. Good times to be HAD!!!Yay! Yay! Yay!

Well I hope everyone is doing well. Feel free to leave comments here! That way I know people are actually reading it and Im not just babbling on to myself :) Ps any suggestions or ideas what I could do to make it more interesting, let me know!

One more day to Friday! WoooooooooooooooHooooooooooooo!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so this is Paula. I check everyday to see what is going on. I follow a few blogs but this is the first time I have commented. So keep up the good bloging.

Matt and Tami said...

Aww thanks Paula!!! :) Its so good to be back in contact with you guys! Do you have a family blog?

Anonymous said...

No not yet. I am not sure I am ready for that kind of pressure. ha ha ha

Matt and Tami said...

lol youre funny. how are you and the family? they must be getting so old and big now! crazy how time flies!

Anonymous said...

you would not belive how big they have gotten. We are all doing really good live life and lovin it. It is so nice to see you happy. I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

yes! jack is doing much better with his inhalers! we are great! life stays so busy with work, school and the boys! it has been a really really long time since i have seen you.. how are you and your hubby? congrats on the wedding by the way!

Anonymous said...

oh are you feeling any better?

Jessica said...

Oh wow. I'm glad I found this post so I could see your fun memory. OF COURSE I remember that... we did it enough! Haha. Thanks for the fun reminder.