Monday, January 5, 2009

Uh Oh... Its that time of year again...


Its the first week of January.. Which means we are 'suppose' to make a New Years Resolution... and actually stick to it Haha! As many of you know (and can see lol) we have put on a couple pounds since we got married. Our dear mothers say it just shows we are 'very happy'! How sweet they are to say such sweet things huh! So what I am getting at, is we, like every other American, our resolution is we are going to try and lose weight for 2009. We went today and bought a really nice scale and bought lots of Weight Watchers-ish foods so we can follow Weight Watchers and go to the gym 3-4 times a week! Wish us luck! We will need it (or at least I will!).

Today we contacted our realtor again after 3 months of going on house-hunting-hiatus. We are ready to start looking again. Its a stressful thing to do but also kind of fun. I like looking at all the houses and deciding what I like and dont like, but dont like the process of getting all the paperwork and stubs to get prequalified again. We have no specific area we are looking in, just not too far from our works. I currently work in Sandy and Matt works in Draper. His is definately long term but mine is not since I will be working part time there and part time at a hospital. I am thinking Jordan Valley for now, but not for the long run. I want to try for the big IMC in Murray in their ER in the future once I get more experience under my wing. I want to definately do trauma of some sort. So just somewhere where we both wont have terribly long commutes. We will keep you updated on the whole fun adventure!

PS A little tid bit of fun news.. As of last week, I am no longer on birth control. So we all know what that means, its just a matter of time!!!! We are so excited and want to welcome a little addition to our family! We even have names picked out for both a girl and a boy. Haha. But dont get any hopes up yet, it took my sister in law over a year to get pregnant after she quit taking BC but it only took Nat one little missed pill for our little oopsie Kyrie.. Who knows! When God thinks we are ready for a baby, he will send them to us, thats how I look at it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh congrats about the possibility of starting a family! I know you'll be a great mommy! :)

Just a tip... start um, doing "it" a few times a day for a week after you come off your period. That's how I got pregnant with Simon! Haha! It's during that week that you supposedly ovulate, and you'll have a better chance of "hitting the bulls eye" if you do that.

Good luck, Tami! I'm so excited for you guys!

buny said...

Good luck on all fronts Tami and Matt, Baby, house, weight loss, wow you two have alot on your plate, I sure would not mind a new little baby to spoil lol, I have alot of hugs and love to give. Wish me luck on my new years endevor, I am starting water aerobics tomorrow with Aunt Nana, got to strengthen up this old ticker of mine and try to get better use of my legs, and also my continued success of no smoking, love you both, Grandma Pinelle